Surprise

I got up leaning down to pick up the lingerie, that not too long ago was ripped from my body. I faced him. He was perfect, his tan, his perfectly sculpted abs. A small tattoo was placed above his v-line. Roman numerals adding onto the array of already existing tattoos which laced up his arm and chest.

"You done staring?" A flawless smirk sat on his face.

"Are you?" I say, realizing that I was still butt naked. I quickly pull my bottom half of my lingerie up.

"So, what is your name?" We just did all of that, and I didn't even know his name.

He smiled, "Alessandro."

Holy shit, that some sexy name and that with his accent just confirms he's Italian. Now I can tell everyone I know that I fucked an Alessandro and that I got to taste that meat. Bingo bitches.

"How about you?" He asks.

"Cherry"

He laughed, the laughter never really reaching his eyes. "No, your real name."

"Well since you're my boss, not much harm in me telling you my name. Victoria."

His squinted his eyes, however I wasn't sure what more he was searching for with that answer. I mean it was just a name.

He finished putting his shirt on, and started working on his buttons, his eyes never leaving mine. I put my bra back on. 

"You know, you look better with it off."  

I laugh, "So, what's in the closet?"

His eyebrows furrowed together.

"Behind you, didn't you say this was own personal room?" I frown.

"Oh right, well I don't really come down here often. And in the closet, some fun toys."

My eyebrows perked up. "You should have mentioned that before...," I say walking towards him. I place my hand around on his shirts collar, slowly adjusting it, as my fingers grazed his perfectly soft skin. "...Would have made it more fun," my mouth right next to his ear, while I was standing on my tiptoes. I bite his earlobe, my breath on his skin. He puts his hands on my waist, and places small kisses down my neck, leaving a trail of marks. He brings his mouth to mine. Kissing me, as his tongue collided with mine. A sharp ring came from behind him. I jumped into his arms. A small smile placed itself on his face, he took his phone out, and the smile left as quickly as it came. He sighed and then took his wallet out. 

"Nearly forgot, here you go." He places a roll of cash in my hand. My eyes widen with shock. 

He took his phone out, and began texting someone, still engaged in the conversation though. "For around half an hour, a prostitute would be given $150. But you're not a prostitute, you're a stripper. However, what kind of boss wouldn't tip his own employ." He said it so plainly. Was I just an employ for him? 

I'm so fucking dumb. I know this little fucker enjoyed it more than me. And I know that things are going to be different now. But even though I was raised with a horrible education, and the minimal amount of education from the lack of money, I still wasn't dumb and had common sense. I am not going to get attached to him. If he wants to fuck me, I will fuck him. But only for the money and the pleasure. That's it.

"How much is this?" I say, my eyebrows expressing how shocked I was.

"$600." His eyes still paralyzed on the phone, his fingers tapping constantly over the screen. He tipped me an extra $450. My eyes lit up; I knew that this man was wrapped around my finger.

'Lorenzo' read the name on top of the screen. Whatever they were texting must have been important. But sexy Italian men? A yes from me. Better work, better sex and better money.