Dare

We were finally able to leave the hospital, Lorenzo was pushing the wheelchair I was in, and a nurse was pushing Alessandro. I didn't know why I was in a wheelchair; I could walk fine.

But then there was my head trauma.

We got to a black Mercedes car, I frown and try to turn towards Lorenzo.

"We have to go low key. My car is maybe a bit too flashy."

I scoff, a bit?

"I though driving a red Ferrari around was also very low key," I say trying to sound shocked.

"No need for all the sarcasm."

After a struggle, we were all finally in the car. Lorenzo in the driver's seat, Alessandro in the back and I was in the front.

"Music?" Lorenzo asks.

"Yeah," Alessandro answers.

"Is it really fine to be in a car after we got hit by one?"

I press the button, turning the music on.

"The roads are quiet now, so we should be fine." Says Lorenzo changing the music.

[You can play the music from the top]

"I like this one." Alessandros words stirring at the end.

His eyes were nearly shut, and his head moved to the beat of the song.

"Eminem is pretty great." I reply.

"This is the only song that I enjoyed from the radio. It always came on." Alessandros head moving from side to side.

"Did you not have a phone to listen to it?" I ask.

"He wouldn't let me keep my phone, just a radio in the cell-"

"Alessandro you're high from all the medicine they gave you. Try to rest." Lorenzos words cut off his brothers.

I frown at the sudden urgency for Lorenzo to interrupt Alessandro.

Lorenzo's words brought a chill over my body, "Can we turn the heat on please?"

He nods, his hand reaching and turning the small dark wheel, hot hair blowing into my face.

I turn around to see how Alessandro was doing again, his head was leaning on the window. His eyes now fully closed.

I felt my eyes burn, blinking ferociously to try and stop the stream of tears that would escape.

It was all my fault.

----------------------------

We arrive at my apartment, opening the door I stumble outside. I look up, only two stars showed in the dark night sky.

I walk to the other side, opening Alessandros door. His body nearly falling out the car.

"Shit." I whisper.

I place my arm on his shoulder, shaking it slightly, "Alessandro, wake up."

He stirs in the seat, his eyes slowly opening up.

His eyes brought a small smile to my face.

"Ria?"

"We've arrived."

He nods, yawning as he takes step outside the car.

Lorenzo finally came out the car, sighing he walks past us and opens the trunk, pulling out a black gym bag.