Eiffel Tower

Yawning, I stretch my arms wide open, the sunlight peeking through the hoods of my eyes.

Jesus why was it so hot?

I throw the cover off me and peel my eyes open. Sunlight streamed from the windows, and I realized where I was.

Italy.

I throw my legs off the bed, leaning back and stretched again. This bed was amazing, and it was probably the best night's sleep I have had in so long.

Walking into the toilet, I do all the essentials. After I brush my hair, I quickly readjust my cropped top since it was in near danger of spilling everything out.

Making my way downstairs, I head whistling coming from the kitchen. I had no clue who what it was since by the time I fell asleep, Alessandro had left to do something, so I was alone in the house.

I stroll inside the kichen and see Niccolò fiddling around with stuff. He was wearing a peculiar shirt though.

"Goodmorning," I say.

"Buongiorno bella. How did your day go yesterday?"

[Translation: Goodmorning beautiful.]

"Great, I guess. Nearly died but I'm loving Italy so far." I said as I frowned, "So what's with the shirt?"

The grin grew on his face as I sat down on one of the stools. "It was a gift actually; I think it's great."

The shirt had 'In Italy, but I'll still bring the Eiffel Tower to you' written on it.

"Wait Eiffel tower as in.... the position?" I asked.

"What else what would it be?" He countered.

I groaned as he started to chuckle.

He walked back to one of the cabinets and pulled out a plate before coming back to the kitchen island and grabbing a brown paper bag from the center. He opened the bag and pulled out two croissants, placing them on the plates.

"Those are for you, I grabbed them when I went out this morning."

"Aw thank you," I said with a smile on my face.

"What do you want to drink, espresso, cappuccino, juice?"

"Cappuccino please." I replied.

Turning on a machine, he began to make the cappuccino as I picked up one of the croissant. I took a bite and let myself savor it. The buttery soft flakes filled with the creme inside was incredible.

"Do you guys have breakfast like this every day?" I asked.

"Yeah. In Italy everyone has a sweet breakfast. It's weird if you don't."

"Oh, who would complain though," I say as I take another bite.

He turned around with two cups in his hand. He placed the cappuccino in front of me and then sat down on the opposite side of the counter with an espresso in his hand.

"Thank you," I say as I pick up my croissant and dip it in the cappuccino.

I hear Niccolò chuckle and I look up, "Who taught you that?"

"Lorenzo," I reply.

Niccolò raises his eyebrows in surprise and takes a sip of his espresso.

"So how's the whole mission thing going?" I asked after a few moments.

"Good, we thought it would take longer but I think it's only going to need another day or two."

"Wow, that's great. Then you guys can enjoy your time here more."