Jacuzzi

Authors note: Hey guys, please make sure to have holy water on standby. God bless all your souls.

Victoria

We were soon in front of the jacuzzi room, my pussy already wet by imagining what he was going to do to me. He pulled the door open, and I walk into the alluring room. The room was mostly dark, with a few neon lights placed around. The jacuzzi was huge, could easily fit multiple people. The floor was a black marble, and the walls a light gray. A black L-shape sofa sat in the corner of the room, facing the jacuzzi. A plasma tv on the wall next to it.

Alessandro walked in after me, I could feel his stare from behind. I pulled the shirt off me, walking towards the jacuzzi. I fiddled around with the taps, trying to get them to turn on. I tried to pull and twist at them, but they weren't doing anything. My frustration grew, and I heard Alessandro start to laugh behind me.

The jets started to release the water, I turned around to see Alessandro holding a white remote. I sigh as I began to take off my shorts, leaving me only in a bra and underwear. His eyes looked me up and down, the stare lingering on specific parts, making me cheeks turn a darker shade of pink. He stopped, his eyes only on my stomach. I remember the events that happened not too long ago, the bruises leaving the memory behind.

"Who did that to you?"

"N-no one. I fell," I stutter, wanting to smash my head against the wall.

"Was it my brother?" His jaw tightened.

"No Lorenzo did nothing, it was my brother. He is gone now so it doesn't matter anymore."

"No one will touch you ever again from this day on," He says walking towards me. He brought his hand out, lightly touching my bruise.

He looked back at me, from my eyes to my lips. I leaned in removing the distance between us. His soft lips crashing against mine, my hands digging in his hair. I could feel his hands lowering until they were right on my underwear.

"Wow you're wet princess." He says, breaking the kiss.

He took off his shirt and jeans, leaving him only in his boxers.

The only lighting was a light shade of purple.

"Sit on the sofa," He commands.

I listen, following his instructions. I sit on the sofa, feeling slightly more comfortable.

He sits on the side of the jacuzzi, facing towards me, only a few feet away.

"Spread your legs," His eyes turning a darker shade.

I hesitated, slowly opening my legs apart. I gulped thinking about what he was going to say next.

"Take off your underwear," A smirk slowly forming on his lips, "Then touch yourself."

The dominance was making me even more wet. I slipped my underwear off, slowly rubbing myself around my clit. Soft gasps started to escape from me. I could see his dick growing even more underneath his boxers, the need of him inside me heightened. I began to moan, my imagination going wild.

He starts to remove his boxers, his dick springing out to his full size.

"Please, fuck me now," I manage to whisper out. He picks up his jeans, pulling out a shiny square packet. Walking over to me, he rips the packet open with his mouth, pulling out the condom. He hands it to me, and I don't hesitate to roll it on his dick. He sits on the couch next to me, and picks me up by my waist, lying fully down on the couch, as he places me on top of him.
I start to lower myself down, squeezing the sides of the sofa as I adjusted to his whole length in me. My head falls back, a loud moan escaping from me. Alessandro hands place themselves on my hips, guiding me up and down, going faster. My ass slapping his thighs and balls with every thrust, the noise echoing through the room. I place my hands on his abs, feeling all the hard dips over his stomach. I move my hips around while his dick filled me up, trying to spell my name.