Festa

(Play the music when it switches to Alessandro if you wantttt)

Victoria

"Camilla slow down, what the fuck!" I scream as I grab on the oh shit handle above me. Also known as a grab handle.

"He wants us there in like right now basically," she says. "Wait, hold tight." Her hands turn the wheel abruptly, causing the car to drift to the road on the right.

I grip my hand tighter around the handle, not wanting to go fly through the window.

"You sure you know the way, everything is so dark." I ask.

"Relax Victoria, my driving is amazing. And so are my geographical skills."

"Did you do geography at school, or just stared at a map long enough to memorize it?"

"Neither I preferred history."

"Then where the fuck did you get your geographical skills you were talking about?"

She sighs, "You know Karen from Mean Girls, if she squeezes her boob, she knows when it rains. Well, I'm the same but just with roads."

"She belongs to the streets," I shout.

She frowns as she looks towards me.

I groan as my head falls back to the seat, "Don't tell me you have never heard of that?"

"I think with our jobs, streets could be another way to put it."

I giggle, "We belong to the streets, and I couldn't be any less happy about that."

Her laughter joined mine. "You sound drunk."

"Why did you become a prostitute?" I ask after a few moments.

"Well, the money firstly. But then also its fun to have dick all around you. Since you know my boyfriend, he's always out of town and shit, so I guess it's fun." Her shoulders slump back, "And I dropped out of the school the second I had the chance to."

"How come?"

"I used to be bullied."

My mouth gaped open, "You were bullied? But you are practically perfect!"

"Ha, nope. I used to be ugly, and I went to a party one time. Well, more like sneaked in, and the popular girls' boyfriend bumped into me and spilled his drink on me, and then he was like 'oh let me help you out'. Me being dumb and drunk, I was like 'yeah sure'. He took me upstairs to the bathroom, next thing I know, he begins to kiss me. His girlfriend walks in, and then they hated me ever since."

"Sheesh, but it wasn't your fault though. He kissed you."

She began to giggle, "You think they believed that? Hell no. But I didn't care, because the week I was about to leave, I fucked her boyfriend, in his house. And she was there, banging on the locked door, begging us to stop and open the door. I was faking my moans, making them so loud, it was hilarious."

"No fucking way!" I try to say through my laughter.

"What can I say? I'm just too amazing."

The car turned and headed in another exit, and this road was much more deserted.

"Where are we?"

"Up this road, is the house."

I nodded and all the air knocked out my lungs when I saw the house. It was so fucking big, and for the first time I wasn't talking about a dick.