Bonnie's Secret Admirer

Bonnie: hey Chica have you been leaving these love notes in my room?

Chica: no

Bonnie: Chica you don't need to lie to me, I already know that you've been leaving these love notes for me.

Chica: Bonnie I said I no, and I don't even like you.

Bonnie: sure...I'll be expecting another love note tonight.

Chica: Bonnie! Ugh!

LATER THAT NIGHT
Bonnie walks up to his bed and sees another love note. The note says "meet me in the kitchen around 3:00AM"

Bonnie: oh Chica

Later the clock hit 3:00AM and Bonnie was dress up all fancy. Bonnie walked in the kitchen and saw a plate of pizza on the table and lit candles. Bonnie saw someone sitting at the table, but he couldn't see who it is because it had a huge a had on its head. Bonnie new it was Chica. Bonnie sat down at the table.

Bonnie: well hello there secret admirer or should I say Chica.

Bonnie takes off the hat and expected to see Chica, but instead he saw Candy The Cat.

Bonnie: AHH! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!

Candy: well I'm your secret admirer!

Candy said with excitement.

Bonnie: ew! Get away from me you gay cat!

Bonnie ran out of the kitchen. Candy chased him down the hallway and takled him to the ground. Candy started kissing all over Bonnie. Bonnie was trying to fight back, but candy was too strong. Chica just stood there and watched Bonnie suffer.

Chica: that's what you get for not believing what I say you little purple booger.