The End: Part 1

Before this chapter starts I'm just gonna tell you what the names and animal types of the chucky e cheese characters.the reason why I want you to know these characters is because they are gonna be making an appearance in this chapter so when you read it, you to get a good image of what they look like. Ok, so we all know who Chucky is and what he is so there is no need to explain stuff about him. Let's start off with Jasper. Jasper is a country hound dog that plays the guitar, kinda like Bonnie lol. Next is Helen. Helen is a white female chicken that is a female backup singer in the Chucky e Cheese band. Btw I think Helen and Chucky are a thing if you know what I mean😏. Last is mr. Munch. Mr. Munch is a purple monster that loves pizza. He's also very loud and crazy. Well, that's all the characters you need to know in order to read this chapter. I know I didn't give out a lot of info, but you don't need all that much info about them, I just wanted you guys to get a good image of them. Oh! Btw, if you look to the top left of the picture, you can see and animated version of these characters. Ok, I hope you enjoy part 1 of The End!

Chucky:That foolish fazbear band may have won their first battle, but their second battle will be their last!

Helen: so how are we gonna defeat them?

Chucky: oh don't worry, I have a secret weapon. *evil laugh*

*evil laugh fades*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Freddy was walking around with a clipboard, writing some stuff down on it.

Freddy: Foxy and Mike, are you finished cleaning the place?

Foxy: aye aye captain!

Mike: mmm hmm

Freddy: *writes on clipboard* ok good.

Freddy walks up to Bonnie, who was just finishing hanging up balloons all around the stage.
Freddy: are you done hanging up those Balloons Bon?

Bonnie: yep!

Freddy: don't you think there are too many balloons?

Bonnie: well yeah, but it wasn't my fault! It's Balloon Boy and Balloon Girls fault, they won't stop blowing up balloons!

Balloon Boy: MORE BALLOONS! MORE!!! HAHAHAHAHAAHA

Balloon Girl: (blows up 50 balloons)

Freddy pops all 50 balloons.

Freddy: stop it!

Balloon Boy and Balloon Girl: sorry! *rums away*

Freddy walks to to kitchen to find all kinds of deserts sitting on the table. Freddy looks over and sees  Chica pulling a cake out of the oven.

Freddy: wow Chica! All these deserts look amazing!

Chica: thanks Freddy. is everyone ready for the party?

Freddy: yep!

Chica: I can't wait to see the look and Candy's face when he sees this huge Birthday party we've planned for him!

Freddy: me too. Here, I'll help you carry the deserts to the party room.

Freddy and Chica Carry all the deserts to the party room. They set the deserts down on the table.

Freddy: okay everyone, who's ready to-

Foxy: OH MY GOD CANDY IS COMING! EVERYONE HIDE!

Everyone hides.

Candy: hello? Hmm that's strange, for a second there I thought-

Everyone: SURPRISE!🎉🎉🎉🎈🎈🎈🎈

Candy: oh my stars! A party for me?

Foxy: well, it is your birthday lad.

Candy: (hugs everyone) oh thank you all!

Bonnie: (pulls away) okay enough hugs let's just party until we're purple!

Springtrap: yay I love being purple!

Bonnie: ur not purple springtrap -_-

Springtrap: I can be any color I want to be and today....it's purple.

Foxy: ur yellow!

Freddy: dude, ur blue.

Springtrap: I AM PURPLE!

Bonnie: ENOUGH! Let's just party already!
Lol got the purple joke from 'how to make five nights at Freddys not scary😂

Everyone starts dancing. About 1 hour into the party, everyone except Bonnie, Candy, balloon boy, and Freddy were high off of deserts.

Balloon Boy: omg Bonnie! Your standing under a mistletoe!

Bonnie: tf (looks up) who hanged that up?

Balloon Boy: I did because you always hang up a mistletoe when your at someone's birthday party.

Bonnie: you idiot your supposed to do that on Christmas!

Balloon Boy: ooohhh, I thought-

Candy: OMG BONNIE IS UNDER A MISTLETOE! NOW IS MY CHANCE!

Candy runs up to Bonnie and kisses him. Bonnie pulls away.

Bonnie: what the f-

Suddenly, the entrance door opens. A tall robotic mouse and a Chicken and a dog and a big purple monster stands before them.

Chucky: here's Chucky!

Freddy: Chucky? What are you doing here?

Chucky: I came back for revenge! And this time you won't be able to defeat me because I've got the whole Chuck e cheese band with me!

Bonnie: (being sarcastic) ahh we're so scared! What are your little minions gonna do? Play a threatening song?!

Chucky: (snaps fingers)

Jasper: ERRR!! (Knocks Bonnie on the ground)

Chica: BONN-

Chica was interrupted by Helen Hen kicking her to the ground, making her pass out. Foxy charges at Helen, but was quickly pushed over by a big purple monster. Foxy swipes his hook across the monsters face, making a huge cut on the side of his face. The monster growled and ripped Foxys bottom jaw off. Next he opened his chest and started pulling out all kinds of wires and metal parts.

Foxy: FREDDY! FREDDY! FREddy....fred....(powers down)

Freddy: NO! (Gets knocked out by Chucky)

Springtrap charges at Chucky and try's to throw a punch, but misses because Chucky ducked down. Chucky punches Springtrap in the balls, making him fall over in pain. Chucky kicks Springtrap in the head, making him pass out.

Candy: WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS?!

Chucky: SILENCE! (Puts back over Candy's head)

Jasper: hey boss, there's some man hiding in the corner.

Chucky: well, well, well, look who it is, Mike Schmidt.

Mike: p-please don't h-h-hurt me

Chucky: oh we're not gonna hurt ya,

Mike: u-ur not?

Chucky: no....we're just gonna kidnap ya

Mike: WHA-

Chucky puts a bag over his head.

Chucky: is that all of them?

Helen: I think so boss

Chucky: (evil chuckle) perfect

Then....everything went black.

HAHAAHAHAH! CLIFF HANGER! Idk why but I just love leaving cliff hangers in my books😂 but anyways, thanks for reading part 1 of the ending! Sorry it was short, I'll try to make part 2 even longer. Speaking of part 2, Part 2 shouldn't take too long to be published. Btw thanks for all the nice comments <3