*sigh* Freddy is an idiot

Freddy's pov

Hmm...I wonder what it would feel like if I put pepper in my anus? Only one way to find out. I walked to the kitchen, grabbed some pepper, walked into the bathroom, and went into a stall. I leaned over using my left hand to hold my cheeks apart and the other hand to pour the pepper into my anus. Once the pepper hit my anus, it burned, Badly! "AHHHHH!!!!" I yelled as tears fall from my eyes.

I herd foot steps running into the bathroom. "Freddy?! Lad, what's wrong?!" I knew it was Foxy. "What are ye doin?!" He asked. Oh God this is going to be embarrassing. "I wanted o see what would happen if I put pepper in my anus". Foxy just stood there and looked at me like I was a idiot, which I am.

"Freddy...you are the dumbest bear on the face of this earth" Foxy faceplamed. "I know😔"

(Sorry for the crappy ending, I was to lazy to think of more ideas for this chapter XD. Anyways, sorry for not updating in awhile, I've been focused on another book. Thank you guys for reading this book and leaving nice comments in it. It really makes me smile and sometimes I laugh when you leave funny comments😂 oh yes! I almost forgot to tell you that I have a surprise for you guys coming soon! Hehehe😏)