PIZZA PARTY (with Golden_Harted_34

Foxys_weed: guys, I've picked the winner!!!

Foxy: really who?!

Foxys_weed: it is-

Golden_Harted_34: *kicks door down* ME!!! MWAHHAAHA!!!!

Freddy: oh no, she's crazy.

Golden_Harted_34: I'm not crazy, I'm just happy I finally get to meet you guys!!

Chica: we're happy to meet you too!! *hugs*

LATER....
Everyone was just sitting around with bored expressions on their faces.

Bonnie: so.....what do you guys wanna do?

Golden_Harted_34: LET'S HAVE A PIZZA FIGHT!!!

Foxy: YYYYEEEAAAHHH!!!

Chica: NO!

*everyone starts throwing pizza*

Freddy: hahaha!!! Take that Bonnie!

Bonnie: why you little, *throws pizza*

Bonnie threw the pizza and it ended up hitting Golden_Harted_34 in the face. Everyone stops throwing pizza and looks at Bonnie and Golden_Harted_34.

Golden_Harted_34: I'm going to kill you......WITH PIZZA!!!!! *throws pizza in Bonnie's face*

Chica: *sniff* R.I.P pizza😢

Foxys_weed: alright, time for me to shit on the party and end this chapter.

Everyone: NO!!!!

Foxy: but we be having fun lad!

Foxys_weed: too bad.

Freddy: fuck yo-

THE END!

hello peeps! I hope this chapter turned out great! And I would like to say congrats to Golden_Harted_34!! For those who didn't win, don't feel bed because I'm doing this again soon! So you could be the next lucky winner! I'll announce when I'm doing it again, which should be soon. Anyways, I've got to leave, Freddy is mad at me for ending the chapter and he's calling me names. I've gotta go kick his ass. Ok bye!!!