Chapter 26

Draco's Pov:

I woke up entangled in Harry's arms. The boy still slept, his hair messier that usual, his face appearing longer without his round glasses. It takes me a few moments to wake him up as I can not bare to end this perfect image. Unfortunately, my intense gaze cause him to stir before I could kiss him on the forehead; with a small smile Harry lifts his head.

"Good morning Draco." Harry covers his mouth with his left hand to prevent his morning breath reaching my nostrils. I want to say the good morning back to Harry, but I can't, for today is not a good morning. The Gryffindor senses my unease and sighs with a hint of exasperation. "Draco. Honey, we know what you father is doing. We know that kiss wasn't real. We gained so much information tonight. Be positive about it, yeah?"

"Yeah." I sigh with a forced smile. With a quick squirm I leave the bed and take a shower. Heavy footsteps follow me but I don't bother to make conversation. I know exactly what he will say. 'Draco. We need to make a plan.' Then he will come up with some exgravergant plan that doesn't get used as it all goes catrophically wrong and he improvises.

Harry showered quicker than me; meaning that when I came out the bathroom he was sitting by the fire. A small glint is in his eye. Merlin's beard. He has a plan.

"Draco, I have a plan."

"Not now Hazza!" I exclaim back to distract him from this bad idea.

"Yes, now." Green eyes bore onto me. To befuddle him I walk towards him with a light foot steps, planting a kiss on his lips. He tries to pull away, but failing miserably because soft lips just crash into mine harder. All my body ends on top of his. "Draco." Harry groans lightly whislt my fingers are entagled in his raven's nest. "We." Kiss. "Need." Kiss. "A." Kiss."Plan." Air comes between us. In one swift movement, I stand up, twirl and leap onto the other sofa. With a blank expression I await his speech.

There is a long silence. We both are awaiting for the other the speak. Eventually I utter an inadauble sentence.

"What?" Harry hisses.

"You're the one who wants a plan." I say indifferent to the annoyance in his tone.

"And you're the one who doesn't want to sort out this shit Draco? Don't you love me? Am I not worth your family name? If you don't want anything to do with me, tell me now, instead of dragging me on." Harry is on the verge of tears, but he isnt crying. For merlin's sake Draco! You always do this; forget that your cold, indifferent tones and haunting silences appear as not caring to others.

"Harry, Don't be so silly. You can't possibly have a plan because we have solved the problems so far and we cannot comphrene father's - I mean Lucius malfoy's next move. We need to improvise. Like every time during the battle, all your encounters with voldemort, your quiddith mathces. Trust me. I love you. Yeah?"

The boy raises his left hand to remove snot dripping from his nose. Harry nods his head sweetly, acting as a young child, looking tiny besides the blazing fire. I idicate for him to come over to my burganday sofa, with a small nod he scurries over. The weight of him on my thigh is pleasurable as with sit entiwned in each others limbs. "I lost people when I last improvised. I can't - I won't lose you." Gently my lips touch his head tasting his coconut shampoo.

Acciendtly we went back to sleep and missed the first half of our transfirgiration lesson. Harry gathers his bag quickly; while I flick my wand causing my bag to pack itself. "Muggle." I snigger.

"Oh shut up Draco, you lazy bastard." He swings his tatty bag over his strong, narrow shoulders. "Come on, Percy will turn me into a sock if we are late."

"What will he do to me?" I follow Harry out of the door. Matching his long strides is difficult work as he rushes to the classroom.

"Nothing. You're not an honorary Weasley." My legs move frantically to keep up with Harry. As we reach the end of the corridor there is a long groan. "The stairs are moving." The boy sprints 30 meters down the next corridor. Pulling out a tattered piece of parchment he beckons me to follow him.

"This isn't the way." I say, confused and overwhelmed by Harry's stupidity. He just ignores my comment and taps the walls furiously with his wand. "You look like an imbecile." Just as I finishing speaking the stones appear to fall away. Left behind is a dark tunnel. Harry enters.

"Follow Draco, it's a short cut." I join Harry in the dark tunnel and walk down the stairs groping his shoulders for a sense of direction.

"It's a great place you sex." Uttering my thoughts aloud.

"Not unless you want Filch to join in." Harry smirks. It's annoying that both him, the squib caretaker and many other scum are aware of this hidden passage.

With hurried steps we continue down that stairs until we reach a round door. Harry pushes it open gently. Then he tumbles out of the door carelessly. I follow him but add a lot of elegance to the movement. "We are outside the transfigurations classroom." I'm surprised at how efficient the short cut was.

"Wow, no shit Sherlock." Harry replies sassily.

"Sherlock?"

"It's a muggle thing."

The two of us walk through the door expected to be greeted with Percy's moans. Luckily for us, the new teacher is too engrossed by writing on the black board. A desk is empty in the middle. We scurry quickly to it, opening up our bags and placing quills and parchment on the desk adding to the effect that we have been there all along.

"Harry?" The Weasley says with some surprise. "What is the difference between an animagus and someone who has been transfigured into an animal?"

"An animagus can remember their human thoughts, while someone transfigured into an animal completely forgets everything human and becomes that animal." Harry replies with an even breath and a calm tone; acting completely oblivious to the fact that we weren't here thirty seconds ago. Percy looks at us confused but doesn't say anything. Surely he was hoping to catch Harry out for being absent but he just answered a question relevant to the lesson correctly. Ron sniggers at his brother's stupidity. Percy gives him a angry glance.

The lesson carries on, full of repartee and Percy turning red. Turns out Harry and I missed very little of the lesson as percy couldn't get the eight year class to settle down. "Ginny's lessons are worst than this; apparently they were throwing their flobberworms at each other." I over hear Dean muttering in Seamus' ear.

Just as Ron is going to throw a paper aeroplane at the back of Professor Weasley's head there is a knock at the door. In walks the governor with the mismatching eyes. Harry clenches onto my hand; so hard that I think I'm loosing circulation in them.

"Excuse me Sir, who are you?"

"I'm Mr.Greengrass." He replied making threatening eye-contact with me. "A school governor. Here for inspection. Carry on."

Greengrass blue and brown eyes don't even flick at Professor Weasley. They spend the rest of the lesson glaring at me and Harry. Even though I feel uncomfortable, I don't let go of Harry's hand, he needs me too much. I slide over slightly and whisper in his ear "I love you" but he doesn't answer back. Harry just looks at me so intensely as if he is attempting keep me safe with a glance. The bell rings. We run out the classroom before anyone can talk to us.

Harry pulls me into the shortcut. "I love you, Draco." He kisses me hard, like he is worried that it is his last. We hold each other close.

"I'm going to be late for Arithmancy." I kiss him on the cheek and leave the passage way.

As I walk to my next class, Mr Greengrass follows. I'm glad he isn't following Harry. The peculiar eyed governor views all my lessons today; better than Harry's. When the day is over I head back to the Slytherin common room rather than the room of requirements to prevent the gov finding out about our secret space. I just hope Harry doesn't wait too long.