Chapter 14

Harry's Pov:

"Harry, Harry look." Draco is jumping around like a child on christmas morning. A blinding light fills the room after a deep sleep. It takes me a few moments to gather my bearing. Where are we? The room of the requirements. Why? Blaise Zabini tortured me last night. Why? Merlin knows. What time is it? The 1st morning of the christmas holidays. What is the light? It dances around the room blurring my vison. I reach for my glasses and put their cool frame onto my warm face.

Silver swirls dance around the room. It's a patronus, although, it doesn't have much off a shape. "Thank Merlin Harry. Your not as pale as last night." Draco pauses and stares at me for a while. "It's not an animal yet...but better than yesterday." I nod. My body is extremely weak.

"Draco, come back to bed. Let's just sleep." With in seconds Draco is besides me. His body is cool against my warm skin. Both our bodies are bare. The sensation is peculiar but wonderful. I close my eyes and rest my chin on his head while Draco hugs my body.

~page break~

Screams disturb my sleep.

"HARRY." Draco is shaking me violently. The screams are mine.

"Geroffme." I mumble. Storm Grey eyes turn a shade of silver. Draco sighs and hugs me.

"You were having a nightmare." The boy is right. "What was it about?" I can't tell him, can I? Surely, I can't tell him I had a dream about his soul being sucked out of his body. That's why I nod my head and lie. I inform Draco that it's just memories from the past.

"Look I promised that me and Ron would play quidditch today. We are both annoyed as we can't play matches because of the constant attacks from the Dementors." I smile at him trying to change the subject of the conversation. His head drops like he is sulking about the whole situation.

We both search for our clothes in a pile of mess and head back to our separate dorms. The castle walk is long and cold. Peeves jumps out In front of me.

"Potty Potter. Potty Potter." He chants over and over again while throwing paper at me. "Shame about the twin." The ghost stops and then goes right through my chest. "It was a fun year, you know, the one with Umbridge."

"Yeah." I carry on walking as a tear leaves my face. It's my fault that Fred is dead.

Ron greets me at the door. "You ready?" He says excitedly.

"Let me shower."

Draco's Pov:

I decide to the 12 inch essay McGonagall set us on the effect human transformations have on the body. The library is empty besides a few hufflepuffs whispering animatedly about Christmas. They are rubbish at it because I can hear the 5 book shelves away.

"Can you be quiet?" I sneer at them.

"Draco Malfoy, the dark lords youngest servant wants us to be quiet." The boy spits at me while two girls giggle. With all the stuff going on with Harry and the gryffindors being so welcoming I forgot that half of the school hates me.

"Don't worry." I mutter. All my Slytherin sass is gone.

They laugh as I walk away to the desk furthest away from them.

The essay didn't take me long so I start on Potter's Homework that he set for DADA. I have to write an essay on dementors.

Half way through the work a paper plane hits me on the back of the head. Drawn on the paper is me kissing Voldermort's feat. Original. Ignoring it I carry on with my essay. Whack. Another paper plane hits me. This time it's a drawing of me killing kittens. It's just plain rude. More and more paper planes hit me until I have had enough.

The hallways are warmer in the middle of the day. I have time to kill while Harry is playing quidditch. Pansy Parkinson walks up to me.

"Hello dray." She sticks out her chest.

"I don't like boobs." I reply while keeping eyecontact.

"Oh yeah." Her body relaxes and the tucks loose hair behind your ears.

"You look better like that." Pansy smiles spreads from her left ear to right. "That smile is beautiful."

"What's changed your mind?"

"I'm still gay but there is no point denying you're a beautiful girl. One day someone will be lucky enough, especially if you look... You know...Happy." Our arms link and together we walk around the school laughing and catching up. Parkinson was my best friend before Potter, she was the only one I could sustain a conversation with, Crabbe and Goyle where giant oafs. Although, I do miss them shadowing me.

I walk her back to the common room. "I'm going to see Harry at quidditch." We hug good bye and I leave the dungeons.

The hallways are like a maze. Throughout them I get constant hate. It's worse with out Harry by my side.

"Hey dray." A low voice purrs. Turing around I see a strong, dark face. It's Blaise. He winks at me. Hissing I turn around and strut away.

Before I can leave a hand grabs my shoulder. Blaise spins me around and pins me to the wall.

"Guess what Dray? I'm gay too."

Then he kisses me.