Chapter 7

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Thank you for all the positive feedback, reads and votes.

I would be greatful if you enjoy the story if you vote for every one of the chapters.

When this story reaches 100 votes I will have a surprise for all my wonderful readers.

Again, thank you for reading, it means so much to me.

lots of love and OTP feels

Fanfiction97 x

Draco's Pov:

I haven't spoken to Harry much since he told me about the dementors but today is the hogsmead trip. Hermione said to keep it a surprise and she also has cunningly made up a plan to get back at Pansy and Blaise.

"Hey Pansy, could you meet me at the shrieking shack today?" I purr. Hermione told me that this is part of the plan.

"Yes." Parkinson squeals trying to hide her excitement.

Next, I need to set up Blaise. "Oi, Zabini!" I shout. "I'm going to the shrieking shack with Pansy today." I taunt. "I'm gay and I still get more girls then you." While laughing I walk away. Hopefully he will bite the bait and watch in the bushes to beat me up after she leaves. That's what Hermione is hoping for.

The autumn air is cold so my slytherin scarf is tied tightly around my neck.

"Hey Draco." Harry whispers. I turn around and he isn't their. Pansy walks over to me so I stop searching for him.

"Why the shrieking shack?" She asks, trying her best to be cute. Then I remember, in the 3rd year Harry played a trick on me, Crabbe and Goyle while under his invisibility cloak.

"Most haunted place in England." I wink.

The screaming starts from the shack as if on cue. A huge pile of mud is thrown into Pansy's face. She screams in terror but stops suddenly when her scarf is torn from her neck. Harry, under the invisibility cloak, waves her scarf in the air. I can imagine him dancing underneath. The screams stop, the scarf dropped, Pansy runs.

"We hardly had a chance to scare her." Harry is muttering somewhere to my right. I go to talk to him but stop when I see Blaise walk over to me.

"Gay boy all by himself. Yeah, That's right. Pansy doesn't love you. You are just a big headed troll who can't even use a wand. Instead you punch people in the face." The dark faced boy is towering over me.

"Rich coming from you." A bead of my spit hits his lip.

"Well, I'm using my wand this time." Slowly Blaise reaches into his pocket and takes out his wand. "CRUC-"

"Expelliarmus." It wasn't Harry's voice but Ron's. He must be up a tree. In the small time of Blaise's shock Harry takes the opportunity to pour mud all over the wizard's robe.

"Voldemort's Nipple." Blaise screams but before he can get away both Weasley and Potter pin him to the ground.

"THAT ONE IS FOR MY BALLS." Harry is screaming at the top of his lungs while punching the slytherin in the gut. "THIS ONE IS FOR CALLING DRACO A FAGGOT." He adds turning a bright shade of red.

"AND THIS IS FOR... I don't know... For... For being a... POO HEAD." Ron adds. The attackers jump of the boy and let him run away. Potter is shaking with anger and Ron is desperately trying to calm him down.

~page break~

At the three broom sticks we take a seat by the fire. I have brought the golden trio some butter beers as thank you.

"I wish Ginny would just put Dean out of his misery and date him." Seamus comes and sit with us. "What's Malfoy doing here?" He sneers when he notices me.

"With us." Hermione informs. Harry is still too angry to talk.

"Where is my sister?" Ron asks as an attempt to change the subject.

"With Dean." Seamus replies.

"They are getting together?" Harry asks hopefully.

"I don't know. Dean wants to." The short boy replies.

"I know that. What about her?" Potter asks impatiently. A pang of jealousy nests in my stomach. Does he still love her?

"I don't know mate." Seamus pats Harry on the shoulder and walks over to some Hufflepuff 6th years and attempts to chat them up.

For the next hour we sit and have causal conversation, Luna Lovegood has joined us and she tells us about a boy she met in Honey dukes. Harry is distant. I must try and talk to him later on our own.

"Right me and Ron need to send some owls." Hermione says at Ron hinting him to leave. The ginger doesn't catch on at 1st.

"No I-... Oh yeah, my mum will go bloody mental if I don't." The recovery is so bad even a flobberworm could tell that they were leaving for mine and Harry's benefit. "Coming Luna?"

"Yes. My father would love to hear about the boy I met. Apparently he is the grandson of the man who wrote fantastic beasts and where to find them!" Luckily the Ravenclaw is more intelligent.

Once they have gone Harry finally looks at me.

"Want to go somewhere private?" He's asks shyly.

"Yeah okay. Where?"

"I know a place." Harry winks his green eyes.

Side by side me and Harry walk under the invisibility cloak. I grab his hand. No one can see us so he holds back even tighter.

"Where are we going?" I whisper.

"Under honey dukes, to a secret passage that leads to the one-eyed witch statue in hogwarts."

"Oh." I reply shocked by the answer.

The passage is cold. Harry lights a small blue flame in front of us. I run my pale hand through my smooth hair. Potter grabs me by the face and pulls me close. We kiss. I can feel his lips, tongue, teeth. I want more. My body moves so I'm on top of him. Pinning him to the ground. The gryffindor lets out a groan. His hands runs down my back and caresses my bottom. I laugh and roll off him.

"You know that's such a turn off?" I laugh at him. He joins in.

We stay there lying side by side. Our legs and arms interlocked. Keeping warm from the fire.

"What is this?" I ask. I'm desperate for this boy who gives so little.

"The start of something." The reply is vague but hopeful.

"When will it be something?" Eugh, I sound so clingy.

"When Ginny is happy." The jealousy hits me again. Why does that ginger freak get so much and I get nothing?

"It's all about her." I spit.

"Yes, but-" His lips are so soft against mine. Butter beer can still be tasted on them.

"Harry." I pull away. "When?"

"Now."