Chapter 8

Harry's Pov:

"Now?" Draco asks.

"I want you." I whisper so quietly I don't know if he heard me. "Ginny. I want her to be happy." It's true. I left when she most needed me. "Fred."

"I understand." Draco wraps his arm around as if he's protecting me from my own thoughts.

We stay there for ages. Focusing on each other's breathing. I can't let go of him. Occasionally our position is interrupted by kissing.

Just as Draco straddles me just as the tunnel grows cold. He lets out a painful scream.

"Stop. Make it stop. NO." The boy's eyes are wide with terror. It's a dementor attack. Coldness fills my body right to the core. Her screaming starts. I can hear my mothers screams. My dad's shouts. Voldemort's laugh.

"Expecto patronum." I say while searching for a wand. "EXPECTO PATRONUM."

The silver stag lights up the hall. The dementor leaves.

"Draco?" The slytherin has passed out. His wand is clasped in his hand but I don't think he could produce a patronus. Wouldn't surprise me, I don't think Voldemort gave lessons about how to produce a spell that relies on happiness.

Luckily I managed to choose a hiding place that gives me access to chocolate. I take of my cloak and replace the invisible one around me. Before I leave I wrap my normal cloak around the pale boy's body.

From the brightly lit cellar of honey dukes I choose a few bars of chocolate. I place a galleon on a box. Even the chosen one doesn't steal.

When I arrive back Draco has stirred.

"I thought you left me." He whimpers.

"No." I Sigh. "I got some chocolate, for the dementor attack. Haven't you been paying attention in my lesson?" Draco takes a bar of chocolate. "We have missed the feast." As much as I enjoyed today I was looking forward to see the decorated great hall.

"Maybe we can have our own feast." Draco winks. The boy chucks the chocolate aside and pins me against the wall. Soft lips touch my neck, my chest, my abs. Further down the slytherin goes. Boldly, he undoes the zipper of my jeans. "Could of chosen nicer underwear."

The next few moments of my life feels like heaven.

Draco's Pov:

"Ashamed Potter?" We are walking around hogwarts hand in hand. People are giving us odd looks but I sneer at them. If anyone dare harms Harry I will get them.

"Embarrassed." The green eyes lock onto mine. We are official now. Neither of us returned to our dorms last night. Harry doesn't like the attention drawn to him. I presumed he would be used to it with his lighting scar. "Draco, I need to talk to McGonagall about the dementor. See you later."

I let go of his warm hand. God, I stink. I make the stroll towards the prefects baths. With Harry I have confidence but alone I feel weak.

Thump. Some one has hit me around the head. My vision blurs. I turn around and see the girl ginger crying.

"I loved him." She wails. "And you stole him." The weasel hits me around the face with her delicate hand. "Why did Harry pick you!? YOUR PEOPLE KILLED FRED. YOU ARE THE ENEMY." Another smack hits my head. "I hate you. I tell precious potter that I hate him too." A final blow hits me in the balls.

"No." I'm shaking my head. No I'm not, the world is spinning. I see two Ginnys. My legs buckle from beneath me and everything goes black.