Chapter 25

I'm so sorry this took so long. I have spent ages on this chapter so enjoy.

If any of you like Lord of the Rings or The Hobbit or just Middle Earth in general; go check out Ajay98 's story.

Thanks for the votes and reads

Fanfiction97 x

Harry's Pov;

"Fuck. Shit. Merlin's pants." Draco paces around the room. His blonde hair is tousled up, probably because I just woke him up from our bed in the room of requirements; he looks so beautiful with his natural hair. Draco reminds me of a gazelle with his Long, wide, gentle steps around the fire lit room. No, Draco is too angry, too powerful to be a gazelle; he is a leopard.

"Honestly sweetie, I don't understand why you are so upset." Wrong. Wrong. I shouldn't have said that. Draco stops, turns slowly to face me, grey eyes marking my every move.

"YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY I'M UPSET? My father, a previous death eater whose employer wanted to kill you and who has barely accepted muggle-borns into society, has a gay son who is shagging the boy who fucking lived." Tears are surging out of his eyes.

"We haven't shagged." Harry James Potter; what is wrong with you? Why can't you keep your gob shut? Draco walks towards me. All emotions drain from his face. Face to face we stand.

"Oh get over yourself." He spits.

"Oh for Merlin's sake." I mutter.

Draco stalks towards the door. I go to grab him but he just tugs free. Just as he opens the door I shout. "Draco, please I'm sorry. I don't get why it's such a big deal." He starts crying again. If it wasn't for the snarl on his face and I would grab him and hug him for an eternity. "I don't understand because I presumed your dad would find out anyway." Draco replies with a puzzled look. "I intend to stay with you for as long as possible. He was going to find out eventually."

"You still don't get it Harry. He is going to force me to marry Astoria Greengrass. I haven't had the chance to tell you yet. It's been eclipsed by your fucking adventure. My father tried to arrange a marriage with Astoria. Mother knows about us, and was going to do everything to stop it, but no. Now that's ruined by some babbling moron."

Now it's my turn to cry. I'm going to lose Draco. I fall on the emerald sofa, sobbing heavily, unable to see through my wall of tears. Draco's hand strokes my back. This is where we are different; no matter how troubled, angry or upset Draco is, he will try to cheer me up. He tries, he isn't amazing at it, and I love him for it. Moving gently I pull Draco so he is lying on my front. A pleasurable pressure on my chest provided by his weight. Blonde hair tickles my chin. We don't talk. Just hold each other until we calm down.

Occasional sniffs interrupt the crackles of the roaring fire. Draco is asleep on me; snoring lightly with dribble darkening my blue t-shirt. Grabbing the nearest blanket I place it upon my world's back. Staring at his porcelain face causes me to reflect on our short relationship. I'm puzzled by the series of events that have occurred in the last few months. Why did Blaise kiss Draco? Who told Malfoy? My consuming questions prevent me from resting.

Glancing quickly at my watch which hands is point to 6 o'clock. I nudge Draco gently, whispering softly in his ear, kissing his cheek tentatively. His eyelids flutter open. "Am I dreaming?" He asks half-asleep.

"No. It's real, I'm back." I stroke his hair. "Happy Valentine's Day."

"You to. Now let's sleep." Draco eyes are already shut.

"No Draco silly, it's Monday." He groans at the news, rolls off me and slumps on the floor. A door appears in the far left corner. Draco opens it curiously while I remain shattered and snuggling behind the blanket. Behind the door is a bathroom.