Chapter 1

Harry's Pov:

"Ginny, I'm gay." I repeat the words I have been chanting in my head ever since Voldemort was defeated.
"For how long?" Her brown eyes are filling up with tears.
"Battle of hogwarts.." I mutter. I can't keep eye contact anymore. "You're the 1st person I told. Not even Ron knows. I don't like anyone else. I just know. I'm sorry."
"Don't be." Ginny stands up looks me right in the eye. Our faces are almost touching. Before I can say anything a small hands slaps me around the face. I just stare at her. I can't change who I am, I did love her, she is just not what I need.

Dean Thomas has been watching from outside the train compartment. It's my 7th year. I had to start is fresh. A flash of red hair and I know that Ginny has gone. Dean walks in. "Hey Harry, what was that about?"
"I'm gay. You might as well know know. Spread it." With out realising I'm sitting down on the seats in the train compartment. Dean copies. I should go find Ron and Hermione but they have prefect duties.

Luna walks in very distraught after 20 minutes. Dean is still here, I'm enjoying his presence. I don't feel so alone like I did when Ginny left. "Hey Harry." Says the blonde girl sadly. "We both have big news. I can see it in your eyes. I will go 1st. Neville left me for Susan bones, he says we were an in the moment thing." A tear leaves her eyes.
"I'm gay." While delivering the news, I pat the seat next to me and she curls up crying into my lap. Luna's sobs stop and she falls into a light sleep. Dean is still sitting with us. Our eyes catch and he smiles at me.
"I know you and ginny just broke up, but would our friendship be ruined if I dated her again." The dark boy looks at me sincerely. Has he hated my while I was dating her? Was he jealous of me?
"It's fine." I say, baffled by his upfront question.

Draco's Pov:

I sit with Blaise Zabini, Goyle isn't coming back he is too upset over the events. Everyone looks at me like scum but I keep my chin up. Zabini is a respected part of our school I should be fine with him. Outside the train window is dark and I'm lost in my thoughts until Pansy interrupts.
"Heya Dray." She flirts.
"I'm going for a walk." I stand up and push her out of the way.
"Zabini, what's wrong with Dray?" Pansy asks concerned.
"He's a stupid fag." Blaise scowls but I don't hear anymore because I have left the compartment.

Further down the train the two weasels and Granger are having an discussion. Ginny seems to be in tears. I stop just before their compartment so I can over hear.
"I have lost Fred and Harry." The girl weasel cries. Lost Harry?
"Just because he is gay doesn't mean you can't be friends." Granger says wisely. Ron just stares at the wall. "Ron, you okay?" She stops her speech to ginny.
"Should I be happy or sad? It was obvious. I'm glad he is out but he hurt MY SISTER. AFTER FRED." Ron's face matches his hair. Is it true that Potter is gay?

I scramble down the corridor of the train and past Susan bones and Longbottom kissing. My eyes search for Potter's compartment and I fall into Seamus. "Pansy is near the front." He points looking at me furiously. I don't blame him. I wear the mark of people who killed students of hogwarts.
"I'm looking for potter."
"In there." Seamus spat at me. Luna is curled on his lap and Dean Thomas is talking to Harry. "Shove off Malfoy. Don't talk to Potter, or I will get you." Seamus stops and looks out the window. "It's getting dark, better change into your robes." The gryffindor adds. I sneer and strut off to my compartment.