Chapter 6

I got to my feet again, “You did it.” Pike smiled and we both cautiously stepped out of the room into a tunnel which felt extremely hot. We turned a corner in the tunnel to find a Lozmar guard with his back to us. I motioned for Pike to stay still before creeping us behind the guard. I quickly covered his mouth and snapped his neck and lay him down on the floor. “I didn’t know you could do that.” “The profiles are there for a reason” I shrugged. Pike chuckled before we continued down the corridor.

“Wofk!” an alien shouted from behind us. “You understand that?” Pike asked. “Nope, but I don’t think it’s good. I have one suggestion. Run!” We started to run and turning another corner we bumped straight into the last people expected to see, The Doctor, Kerry and the rest of the crew. “What are you all doing here?” I stuttered, “Rescuing you, though it seems you’re doing fine by yourselves.” “Hvaa ocqs!” an alien called from behind us, shutting the door grinning with its beady red eyes. Five more joined it, entering through another door. Everyone surrounded me and Pike and pulled out weapons. The aliens attacked and knocked guns from their hands. Kerry held onto hers and fired only to find it was a water pistol. She threw it away in frustration and punched and alien knocking it back onto The Doctor. She held her hand in agony, dodging the bullets and fists flying everywhere she backed up against a wall. Deciding I needed to help, I pulled several knives form the unconscious alien’s pocket. I began to hurl them across the room at several targets until I heard Kerry struggling with a Lozmar. Without a thought, I threw a knife at the alien. The Lozmar turned its head and ducked, letting the knife go straight into Kerry’s hand which was now stuck to the wall.

“Stay there!” I shouted, Kerry rolled her eyes in disapproval as she kicked an alien who was attacking her.

“We need to get out of here Captain!” I cried at Kirk before knocking out another alien. “I agree, get Kerry and I’ll order everyone out” he ordered picking up Pike form the table he’d just been thrown at. “I know what you’re thinking and no don’t do it!” Kerry glared,

“Would you rather stay here?”

“No but-“

“Oh, for god’s sake!” I punched her in the face and pulled the knife form her hand. I punched her in the face and pulled the knife from her hand. “I hate you” she muttered “I think I can live without that. Come on, we need to catch up with the others.” I decided, running up the tunnel after Kerry to the exit.