Celebration

ROSMARY AND THYME - Novigrad

"I would like to thank to all of you who came here tonight. It means a lot to me and even more to Ciri. I really don't know when it happened, the time is going so fast, but now our little child became a beautiful, talented young woman and I can't be more proud of her.." Geralt looked at Ciri. "You're a daughter which I thought I will never have, but you found your way to me and I'm so grateful for that. I wish you all the best, less scars, less injuries, less fights for your own life, but mostly I wish you lot of happiness. I love you my little swallow!" Geralt said proudly and everyone started clapping and cheering.
"Enjoy the night!" he raised his cup and drank from it. Then he sat down and took a deep breath. He started feeling emotionally.
"It was well said husband.." Yennefer admitted. "Is it a tear in your eye?" she was teasing him. She was sitting next to him.
"No.." he wiped away a tear from his eye.
"I love when you're emotional.." she laughed and gave a small kiss on his cheek.
"When did it happen Yen? She was just a little girl recently.. and now she can almost kick my ass with the sword." Geralt looked at her confused.
"Nothing last forever my love.." Yennefer smiled on him and she caressed his face.
"Hmm.. it's not quite a true.. because I will love you forever.." Geralt smiled at her and then he kissed her softly on hers lips.
"I know.." she purred. "Now go celebrate." Yennefer laughed a bit.
"Wait.. You know what means celebrate in witcher's style.." Geralt gave her surprised look.
"I'm highly aware of it." she gave him seductively look.
"What do you want for it?" Geralt raised his eyebrow. He knew her too well. She hasn't done anything without something in return.
"I have some dirty ideas in my mind.. just come to our bed in the night first." she winked at him. Geralt almost swallowed. She raised her eyebrow and smiled. He nodded and he didn't wait any longer and went to his witcher brothers. She could always change her mind within a second.

"Geralt, what a surprise! I thought she will never let you to come to us. To be honest I'm still in awe she really did." Eskel laughed.
"You know it's not easy to persuade her." Geralt said with laughing.
"Oh, you don't have to tell me this twice. I've had a pleasure to experience it on my own many times." Eskel laughed.
"Geralt, Geralt, the best player of the second violin of era.." Lambert was smiling from ear to ear.
"Hm.. not bad. But I also know one poem. Lambert, Lambert, little prick." Geralt smiled amusemently.
"That was good. You're getting better in this." Lambert laughed.
"I've been practicing." Geralt was joking.
"Geralt." Leo offered a cup with the beer to him. Geralt smiled and took the beer from his hand.
"Cheers boys! " Lambert said with excitement. They all drank from the cups.
"Pff.. what else is inside this cup?" Geralt smirked.
"Beer with extra strong vodka." Lambert smiled proudly.
"I won't ask whos idea was this.. Anyway, where's Vesemir?" Geralt aksed them a bit confused.
"He is babysitting your son." Eskel explained and smiled.
"No, to be clear Vesemir is obessed with him. He is the happiest grandpa ever now." Lambert said with laughing. Geralt raised his eyebrow.
"Well, we can't blame him." Geralt admitted.
"Oh, we can. He doesn't have any interest in us anymore and that's your fault Geralt." Lambert crossed his arms and he was smiling under his nose.
"Sorry to destroy your childhood's memories.." Geralt laughed.
"You were awful as a child Lambert. You can't blame Vesemir that he is more into Jahve now. He finally has his dream child." Leo stated. Geralt and Eskel burst into laughing. Lambert gave Leo surprised look.
"You little ashole.. When did you grew up?" Lambert put his arm around Leo's back.
"I had the best teacher.." Leo was teasing him.
"Ohh.. you can be such a prick if you want to. I love it!" Lambert laughed and he petted Leo's hair.
"Where's Triss?" Geralt changed the topic, but he was still laughing.
"Where else she would be? With your Yen obviously." Eskel laughed and pointed on them with his finger. Geralt looked at them. Lambert raised his eyes as well.
"Well, well, well...who is that sexy witch standing next to them?" Lambert said with excitement and he immediately pulled away Leo from himself.
"That's Sabrina Glevissig, their good friend." Geralt said calmly.
"Then I'm going to seduce her to the bed." Lambert said proudly and fixed himself. He narrowed his eyes at her and he was ready to go after her.
"Hold on." Geralt stopped him with his hand. "Since when you're sleeping with witches?" Geralt raised his eyebrow and laughed.
"People are changing." Lambert smiled sarcastically.
"50 coins that she will send him to the hell." Eskel was enjoying the situation.
"You can fuck with the sorceresses, so do I." Lambert frowned.
"I will give 100 coins Eskel." Geralt said with laughing.
"Oh, fuck you all.." Lambert rolled his eyes and he started going towards Sabrina.
"I don't recognize him." Leo laughed.
"Me neither.." Geralt said with laughing, but his eyes stopped on Matthew. He was clearly staring at Ciri.
"I will go deal with something." Geralt smiled at them.
"Go.. we're not going anywhere." Eskel smiled. Geralt nodded and he went to Matthew.