New Wolf

OXENFURT - Redania

They were walking without a word for couple of minutes. Geralt took a courage to speak first.
"I'm sorry." Geralt told her honestly.
"I'm sorry too. I shouldn't have think that recklessly." Ciri admitted.
"And I shouldn't have to raise my voice like that." Geralt said sadly.
"You did it because you care about me." she stopped walking and looked straight to his eyes. He stopped walking too.
"I do Ciri.. a lot." Geralt smiled at her.
"I know." she hugged him tightly. He pushed her closer to him.
"But please next time tell me as first one your crazy ideas." he told her honestly.
"So, you're considering Yarpen's offer then?" Ciri pulled away from him and looked at him excited.
"I didn't say that." Geralt laughed.
"But you didn't say no, so that's mean yes.." Ciri started smiling.
"I'll talk to Yennefer about it first." the witcher shaked his head.
"Thank you!" Ciri almost screamed from the happiness.
Suddenly they heard some another screams. They both got focused.

"What was it?" Ciri asked him seriously.
"I don't know." Geralt was confused. The screams started getting louder.
"Take your sword and follow me." the witcher commanded her.
They went into opposite street then followed sound of screams. They stopped at the end of the street. Geralt leaned over the wall of the house and looked at the sound of noise. He saw already dead bodies on the ground mostly villagers, but also a Redanian soldiers. He also saw suspicious group which he then recognized immediately. One bastard were already raping some woman and others were still fighting with the soldiers.
"Who is it?" Ciri was impatient.
"Scoia'tael.. and it seems they were caught by guards during looting." Geralt explained.
"We have to help them." Ciri was ready to go after them, but Geralt stopped her by his hand.
"Ciri, wait. Scoia'teal are skilled murderers, you have fight with them quickly and without any hesitation. Do you think you can handle it?" Geralt looked at her serious.
"I've never been more ready." Ciri was determined.
"Fine. Then be careful, I'm gonna cover your back." Geralt told her calmly. Ciri nodded. They both then started running towards the fight. Geralt attacked the closest bastard and he died within a second. Ciri went to help woman who was occupied by a Scoia'tael man.
"It's the witcher! Beware! It's the White Wolf!" Scoia'tael noticed Geralt and they knew very well what he was capable of. Now three of them who killed the last Redanian soldier were going to him. Geralt straightened himself and stretched his hand where he was holding his sword. They attacked him at the same time but Geralt managed to repelled all the attacks. Then he did a pirouette and cut one's man throat. The others immediately attacked him again. Geralt was repelling their attacks again and waiting for the best time for him to do a final blow.

Ciri managed to kill that man and help woman to escape from there. When she returned back two Scoia'tael were standing in front of her. She was ready to attack them when she heard a loud roar of the monster. They all stopped and turned to that sound.
Ciri mouth almost fell down open and Scoia'tael almost pooped themselves. It was a Vlkodlak. He had to be near by somewhere if he smelled stinch of the dead bodies.
"Geralt!" Ciri screamed. "It's Vlkodlak! I don't have a silver sword!" Ciri was serious. Geralt was still fighting with Scoia'tael but he managed to looked at her and then he understood. She couldn't kill him without a silver. Geralt then started fighting even more so he could help Ciri.
"You two fools help me!" Ciri looked at them angrily.
"Help yourself alone! Bitch!" one of them shouted at her and they immediately started running away.
"Hilarious.." Ciri rolled her eyes. Vlkodlak now noticed Ciri and he started going towards her. She squeezed her sword and hoped that Geralt will come to help her as soon as possible.
Vlkodlak attacked her and she was succeeding in avoiding his claws. Vlkodlak started to be more furious and Ciri didn't know how long she can handle fight with him without being hit.
"Step aside!" some voice shouted on her. He appeared from nowhere and attacked Vlkodlak. Ciri immediately recognized him. It was the mysterious guy from the tavern whom she saw before.
He was very skilled. Ciri haven't seen much people to fight like that and using perfect fighting techniques. She was also surprised he wasn't afraid of that monster. She then decided to help him. She attacked Vlkodlak from the side.
"Don't do that! You're making it worse when you don't have a silver sword!" the guy shouted angrily. Ciri in that moment managed to hit Vlkodlak's groin and random guy used it to cut Vlkodlak's stomach. The monster sighed painfully.
"I don't think so!" Ciri said proudly. Geralt suddenly came to them and attacked Vlkodlak from behind. The monster screamed from the pain and turned to Geralt. Random guy didn't wait any longer and stabbed Vlkodlak from behind. Vlkodlak screamed and managed to quickly turned to him and hit random guy's arm with his claws. Random guy sighed from the pain and caught his arm with his hand. Geralt in that moment cut Vlkodlak's head and his body fell down to the ground.