Betrayal ~ part 2

RIENCE' FORTRESS - Novigrad

"So, you betrayed me again.." Yen said when she appeared behind their back. They turned to her.
"Yen? What are you doing here?" Geralt couldn't believe his own eyes.
"I am the biggest issue now? What are you doing here?" Yennefer said angrily.
"Yen.. this is not what you think I'm doing.." Geralt was defending himself.
"Oh, I know exactly what are you doing. You're doing things behind my back.." she was strict.
"No, I don't. I'm not working with him." Geralt came closer to her.
"This is a really bad timing.." Rience laughed. Yennefer ignored him.
"You lied to me Geralt. Again. You told me you're gonna meet Zoltan.. but guess what. I went to Feather's street and neither of you was there, but then I spotted Lambert with another witcher, so, I followed them. To my surprise they ended up here, I thought that witchers help people, not that they're working with criminals.. But when I was already here I decided I will go to have a little chat with Rience since I found that dump Bonhart works for him.." Yennefer started to be irritated. Geralt sighed.
"Yes. I lied to you.. but only because I wanted to protect you." he was honest.
"And here we go again. The same bullshit words.. I must admit Geralt that you're such a good liar. You even fooled me. I really thought you're different." she shaked her head. "But now everything make sense. You find me that night for a reason. To just use me like you always do with everyone." Yennefer eyes were full of anger.
"Yen, please. You have to believe me. I'm not working with him." Geralt was hopeless.
"We're done Geralt." her face was serious.
"You won't take her in the bed again witcher. Such a shame.." Rience said with laughing.
"Shut up your mouth Rience. I'm talking to him, not to you. I will deal with you later." she split it to his face.
"Yennefer listen to me." Geralt begged her.
"I won't listen to you anymore!" she raised her voice turned to him.
"Yen, please." Geralt stood up in front her.
"Do not come closer to me!" she was furious.
"Fine, but then at least listen to me." he took a deep breath. "Rience cursed you, you don't remember anything because of this. He wants to destroy both of us.." Geralt was talking calmly.
"Do you hear yourself how ridiculous it sounds?" Yennefer laughed ironically.
"Please, believe me. He is the enemy, not me." Geralt said honestly. He wanted to take her hand but she pulled it away.
"Do not touch me!" in that moment she throw Geralt on the floor with her hand. Geralt sighed painfully. She looked at him.
"Ascertaah." she said the spell and at that moment Geralt couldn't move anymore.
"Yen! Don't do this." Geralt shouted on her. She ignored him and she went to Rience.
"Well, I didn't expect that. You're really a beautiful devil." Rience smiled under his nose.
"I want my money." Yennefer stated.
"I can pay you in the different way if you want." Rience said seductively.
"Oh, hell no." she said angrily.
"You gave him. Why not to me? What he has and I don't have?" Rience raised his eyebrow.
"Just give me my money which Bonhart didn't give me. Nobody will fuck up with me especially not you!" her face was serious. Rience was staring at her thoughtfully.

"Do you know why I adore you Yennefer? Because you're a soldier of chaos.. and I love chaos. Chaos disrupts. It rips apart and starts again. It's like a forest fire. It burns. It clears. It's monstrous but it's beautiful. You're a beautiful monster Yennefer." Rience said calmly. Those word disturbed her.
"A monster?" she said unsure.
"Yen, don't listen to him. It's not true!" Geralt shouted on her.
"A monstrous people like you often feel like they have to fly solo, like they have to keep things bottled up inside them. Thoughts, feelings, secretes and that can affect their ability to be truly monstrous. Do you have anything you would like to get off your chest Yennefer? Has something happend recently? Tell me."
"What?" she didn't understand.
"Whatever it is you can tell me. I don't want us to keep secrets from each other." Rience said seductively.
"Oh, I get it... You're a madman. Why would I even bother to have conversation with someone like you. What is the point?" she was confident.
"You know what is the most funny thing about what you just said?" Rience raised his eyebrow. Yennefer looked at him without emotions.
"We're the same my lovebird.. and deep down in your heart you know that." Rience was honest. Yennefer's face froze for a second. Rience smiled under his nose. He knew he hit her weak spot.
"I have to go into another room to take your money. Will you join me?" he looked into her eyes. Yennefer came back to mind.
"Sure." she said coldly. Rience then turned around and he started leaving. Yennefer looked at Geralt for the last time. He shaked his head. Yennefer didn't say anything and then she followed Rience. She was so disappointed in him and Geralt saw that.