Chapter 33 Part 4

Chapter 33 Part 4

Tears relieved him from suffocation; he felt much better. All of his inner turmoil came out with his anger and tears, but this storm took away everything from him, his best friend... his mother... and his soul mate. He was left all alone, empty-handed. The feeling of hollowness was killing him inside.

He wiped his tears and gathered himself, then said in a low tone, "Ammi Jaan, I would like to spend some alone time in Queen Jodha's chamber."

Jalal finally got up and started to walk. Everyone watched at broken, weak Jalal; the King of Kings walked like a poor beggar. He was point-blank, devastated, and wrecked.

He went to Jodha's chamber and sat by the temple. And, looked at the divine Jyot helplessly and prayed to Kanah, "Hey Krishna, Please give my Jodha back to me." he sat there for an hour while looking at the divine flame of Diya.

After an hour, he went out to the terrace and sat on the swing. Sun was getting ready to hide behind the mountain and trees. Today after many days, he felt color in his life. A hint of a smile crept on his face seeing the entire orange glowing sky. His ears heard beautiful melodious songs of chirping birds. After many days he felt freshness in the gentle wind. His broken heart stroked with harmony... Satisfaction... Contentment. Finally, he was able to prove his Jodha innocent. A realization hit; he has won the biggest battle of his life. He inhaled deeply and exhaled out with a broad, pleasant smile, but his heart was still longing for Jodha. Without Jodha, his success was irrelevant. He wanted to see her gaze; he wanted to kiss and embrace her in his arms.

His satisfying smile was again lost somewhere, and deep sorrow spread on his face. He recalled the words of the letter... Don't get shattered... Jalal was again lost in his thought... And, suddenly, words came out of his mouth, "Where you are, Jodha... where are you???"

In the middle of the deep jungle, surrounded by mountains, near the river on a lonely big stone, deep doe-like beautiful eyes fluttered while staring at the Moon; two lonely tears brimmed out. While hugging her legs, She sighed, a deep sound coming out from her soul. "Jalal, I am here waiting for you."

Jalal heard the sound of her soul, the sound of her voice, which surprised him at first, looked around restlessly to see her excitedly. But again, he was disappointed. He often heard the sound of her soul but didn't realize it was her soul answering back to his soul. The pain and intensity of their love crossed all the boundaries. Again, he heard... 'Jalal, how are you doing???' He smiled sarcastically and murmured out loud, 'How can I be without you?' while staring at the glorious Moon and twinkling stars.

Jodha also heard the sound of his soul and imagined his sarcastic smile.

Jalal spent the entire night sitting out while looking at the twinkling stars, and finally, the dream took over his restless soul.

The Next Morning.

Jalal sensed as if Jodha's soul gave warmth throughout the night to his shattered heart. He woke up with immense energy and a glow on his face. It was a big day for him.

Today Diwan-E-Khas was filled with many people. The Betrayal news of Queen Rukaiya and Maham Anga spread like a fire in the entire Agra. Everyone felt sad for Queen Jodha and the Shahenshah. Hamida and Salima both were worried about Jalal how he would manage and control his emotions in the court. An announcement was made for the King's arrival.

The King of the Kings, Jalalluding Mohammad, Shahenshah E Hindustan, entered Diwan E Khaas with a mighty, gracious walk; he kept his head straight and masked all his inner turmoil. Seeing the glow on his face, many of them were surprised; Hamida blessed him and took his evil omen. Jalal's eyes met with Hamida; he gently nodded his head.