Chape 30- Part 2

When he saw Adam snatching his love and running away with the pride of the Mughal Dynasty; his anger pulped with furious rage; land shook underneath his feet with his vulnerability. He pulled his hair and roared shrillest; "ADHAM,"

Jalal waited for Abdul with exasperated fume. Abdul and his troop reached in three minutes. Jalal took Abdul's horse and said in haste, agonizing tone, "Adham has captured Queen Jodha. I am going to kill that traitor."

Before anyone could understand any further, Jalal rode off in search of Queen Jodha; behind him, Abdul and militaries entered the Jungle, searching for queen Jodha. Adham was too familiar with this Jungle, and It was getting darker. Jalal was too terrified and scared just to thinking of the outcome. inside. A line of worried creased his forehead; he was shivering with rage and fear. He prayed, thousand times in a mere moment; Yah Allah save Jodha; enlighten me with the path. He inhaled sharply to controlled his fury so he could find a way to his Jodha. He followed the same direction as Adham took, but within a few minutes, Adham went inside deep into the Jungle. he had built his remote cottage in the Jungle, which he thought no one knew. Throughout the ride, Jodha struggled to jump out of the horse; released herself from his filthy clutches, but compared to his physical strength, she was nothing. Every attempt was futile.

Adham reached the cottage; His anger was at the highest peak. The defeat pulled his demon out. With bloody rage, he dragged Jodha from the horse and threw her on the floor like a ball; shouted, "I will not spare you bitch, everything happened just because of you. You botched my plot."

Seeing his extreme temper and frustration in his eyes, Jodha quaked inside in fear; she pushed herself backward. He leaned down and pulled her hair harshly. She got up swiftly; her eyes got dreaded with coming horror; her body trembled with fright. Tears flooded out of extreme fear. She pleaded, "Please let me go."

Adham was not in his senses to listen. His defeat created a monster inside him. He wanted to take all of his revenge, which he had suppressed since this Hindu queen Jodha came into Jalal's life. He tightened his grip on her hair and slapped her tight. She squealed in pain. "Ahhh..." The entire Jungle echoed back with her shriek. Her lips began to bleed from the corner. His heavy blow made her felt dizzy for a few seconds.

He pushed her towards the tree and screamed with fury, "You bitch; you who**re..." His hatred was much bigger than his words. Once again, he slapped her. Jodha cried helplessly... she looked so vulnerable in front of his giant hideous body. She tried to run away from him, but before she could run, he caught her from her blouse, and the sleeves of her blouse got ripped off. Jodha got terrified of the way he looked at her. Seeing lust in his eyes, she feared further, and energy got filled inside her to save herself from him. She collected all of her strength and ran as fast she could, but her long heavy chaniya didn't support her while running. She regretted while running why she hadn't changed her outfit before coming. His hungry eyes were filled with revenge, anger, and lust altogether. Jodha prayed to Lord Krishna. While running, her dupatta got stuck in the tree before she does anything. He grabbed her dupatta and pulled in a second; he ripped her chunni out from her Chania(skirt). Her beautiful curvy body, shiny, soft skin in sweat, and her deep neck backless red blouse showed her sensual cleavage. His hungry eyes drooled over her breast; his anger changed into lust and sexual desire. She read in his eyes, his lustful devil. She screamed as loud as she could. "Jalal...Jalal..." with tears and fear, and it was already dark... in front of this hideous monster, her strength was nothing. He carried her into the cottage. She bit on his hand so hard his skin came out, and she ran out of the grip that made him angry. He ran like a gigantic ugly bull behind her. Suddenly she realized; she has a dagger with her. He caught her and pinned her to the tree; he tightly captured her hands. He looked at her lustfully and thinking where to start from; his greedy, filthy lips began molesting on her neck. To save herself, she kicked him on his groin with her knees so hard; he immediately released his grip on her and screamed in pain, "Ahhh..." She pulled her dagger out from her waist and tried to kill him, but he stopped the dagger in the middle with his hand; his hand started to bleed. In a flick, he grabbed and threw the dagger from her hand. In anger, he became much more vigorous. He slapped her again, hard. This time she lost her consciousness for a few seconds and fell in his hand. He carried her on his shoulder and threw her on the ground.