koshi sugawara- remembering

warning: this will be an angst!

life with sugawara by my side had been easier.

every day was so much easier with him smiling at my side.

for all the years that i had known and loved him, his soft smiles and words of encouragement never failed to bring the butterflies into my stomach.

his warm eyes, always so full of life and love when he looked at me. his beautiful, beautiful eyes, that had seen so much of me, and so little of the world.

they say the best ones are always taken too early. why? i could never understand it.

ever since sugawara koshi had left my life, and this world completely, everything had lost its color.

every day became a challenge. taking care of myself became a forced action. every day without sugawara pushed me further and further into the ever growing hole of self destruction in my mind.

i had no idea how i had survived two years without him. since his death, i feel as if all my senses have been dimmed.

i know if he were to see me today, he would give me some sort of scolding for not taking better care of myself. my body is in dire need of a few showers.

everything i do, i see him. i wake up and smell him beside me. i look into the mirror and i'm able to see his smiling face, looking at me in my terrible state like i'm the only good thing in this world.

i will never be able to live the same without sugawara.

he brought color and music into my heart, and loved me more than anyone else. he taught me how to find the small reasons to smile. he showed me so many reasons to smile and laugh.

he was light.

and now i've become accustomed to the darkness, and it is harder to see. it is so hard to keep moving forward in the dark. no guidance, no hope. the best i can do is keep trudging forward, hoping for any small light to fill the darkness i'm stuck in.

here's a sad one :/ i'm sorry for not updating sooner, i had some technical difficulties with my account but now it is fixed! don't worry there's a happy chapter coming after this one :)