daichi sawamura- babies!

hello readers! thank you for clicking on my story :) i hope you enjoy my writing! this chapter is not my best, as it was my first time writing. if you don't like this chapter, please do not give up on me yet, i promise it gets better!! thank you again, and enjoy!
i'm adding this small introduction a few months later, so rest assured my writing has improved lol

you and daichi have known each other since high school, and your relationship has been one hell of a ride. from working up the courage to talk to the former karasuno captain, to the first date, to the first kiss, every moment with this man has been perfect.

you had been married for two years are only days away from having your first child. daichi has been nothing but supportive and loving, and you couldn't be more grateful.

"daichi hurry up!! i don't wanna be late, let's go" you yell before going to the car.

today you had your last check up appointment before the scheduled birth of your child, and you did not want to be running late.

"alright alright, i'm coming!" daichi calls back from inside the house.

you uncomfortably get in the car and watch your handsome husband get into the drivers seat.

you've always been so captivated by his smooth movements, watching him puts you in a trance. the way his arm flexes when he holds something, the way his hands always seem to find their way to yours, the way he-

"y/n!! is everything alright?"

oops i was daydreaming again..

"ah sorry just daydreaming" you respond with a light laugh.

"you scared me y/n. you space out whenever you stare at me" daichi responds with a wink while grabbing your hand and intertwining your fingers.

'i love when he does that' you think with a smile.

after leaving the house the drive was very relaxing; short conversations with your love and some music as background noise.

after arriving, daichi helps you out of the car and you walk hand in hand to the doctors office

"such a gentleman aren't you dai?" you laugh.

"i do my best" he responds with a smile.

"alright babe let's do this!!" you enthusiastically say before heading to check in.

daichi follows behind unable to wipe the smile off his face as he follows behind his beautiful wife.

this is my first time writing, so please let me know what you think! requests/suggestions welcome :)