kei tsukishima-studying

math has always sucked for you. it was awful. you struggled with seeing the numbers and symbols and formulas. it became way too much for your brain to handle at times.

of course your boyfriend tsukishima had no problem at all. he's always been so great at studying and understanding things, and you were a tad jealous of his intelligence.

right now the two of you were studying for upcoming finals, and you were stuck on a stupid math problem you just couldn't figure you.

"tsukiiiiiii" you drag out his name in a whiny tone.

"y/n i'm studying. shush." he responds, turning his attention to his notes.

'hm. that brat' you think to yourself

"can we take a break now? my brain can't handle this much work." you ask

tsukishima responds by turning the page in his book and continuing to read.

i hate when he ignores me... damn try hard

you crawl over to your boyfriend, sitting down next to him with your body turned towards his.

"y/n. i told you i'm working. please let me focus."  tsukishima tells you. you can tell he's trying to be patient with you since his voice wasn't as harsh.

"but tsukiiii i wanna cudddleeee" you whine again this time pulling one of his arms gently.

tsuki only turns to glare at you.

'this boy takes studying really seriously... freakin nerd' you think laughing to you yourself

what you do next surprises the blonde. you grab the book out of his lap and slide it across the floor, along with his notes, and then throw his pencil at the trash bin but miss.

"only you would miss a simple shot like that y/n. give me my books back" tsukishima tells you with a small smirk on his face.

instead you decide to surprise him again, and sit on tsukishima's lap, straddling him on the couch.

"now can we take a break?" you smirk

tsuki turns his face to the side trying to hide his blush.

"you little brat" you hear him say under his breath

"what was that babe?" you say with a smile leaning closer to tsuki's beat red face.

instead of a witty response like you expected, tsuki places his large hands on your waist pulling you closer to him.

"i'm not letting a brat like you make me act like a stuttering school boy." he says before placing his lips on yours, in a passionate and loving fashion.

'this is much better than studying' you think to yourself.

you both pull away from the heated kiss for some air, a small string of saliva connecting each other's lips.

"i think we can take a break now" tsuki says looking at you with his signature smirk.

i think i will make this a two part shot. let me know what you think! should the next part be a lemon?

*i know this story only started a few days ago, but i'm so grateful for every one of my readers! i appreciate you all :) please let me know if there is anything i can do to improve or if you have any requests. thank you!*