miya atsumu- fangirls

"GO ATSUMU!" the large crowd of girls screamed from above me. my fiancé and soon to be husband sent a smile in the direction of the squealing girls, causing them to squeal louder.
i scowled at this, and internally cursed at the girls that just couldn't seem to shut up.

throughout the whole game atsumu was playing in, there had been a group of his fan girls cheering for him loudly. knowing my fiancé better than anyone, (besides osamu) i knew he was absolutely loving the attention from these girls. they knew when to be quiet and when to yell at the top of their lungs, which helped atsumu's ego, therefore helping him play better.

i tried to ignore some of their inappropriate cheers, but it was hard when they were somehow so loud. i knew atsumu was attractive, but hearing teens yell for his attention and praise his body made me slightly uncomfortable.

the game was coming to an end, with atsumu's team in the lead and only a few points away from winning. i continued cheering for him until the end of the game, and annoyingly so did his fan girls. at some games i sit in a closer location to the court and not in the public seating, but for this game i decided i'd support atsumu from a different view. usually when i'm sitting closer to the actual court i can't hear the squeals of his fans which makes it easier to watch him play.

'when will they shut up..' i thought irritated. hinata scored the winning point for the team and the fans screamed with excitement. i too yelled my cheers of support, but with much less enthusiasm than the fans behind me.

both teams exited the court, but not before atsumu turned and waved to his large crowd of fan girls. they squealed with excitement, shouting their praise and love for him.
'we love you atsumu, you're the best, you're so hot!"
i turned and walked away, heading towards to the locker rooms where atsumu would be with the rest of his team.

i waited patiently outside of the locker rooms, waiting for atsumu and his teammates to exit.

"y/n! i missed yer pretty face babe," i heard tsumu call to me as he flung the door to the locker rooms open.

"tsumu, hey baby," i walked into his arms that he held open for me, and hugged him tightly.

"miss me?" he said with his signature smirk. i pulled away and smacked his chest lightly, turning to hide my small blush.

he held my hand in his as we walked with his other teammates. they all greeted me, then begin to laugh and speak about the game they just won, going over what needed improvement and what didn't. i stopped listening only a few minutes into the conversation. i just couldn't seem to get the fan girls out of my head. i knew being a pro athlete would come with many fans and uncomfortable situations that tsumu and i would have to deal with, and i was prepared for all of it but didn't expect these fans to bother me this much.

tsumu releasing my hand brought me out of my thoughts, and i also noticed he had stopped walking. i turned to see he was actually giving his autograph to a group of overly excited girls. a few of his other teammates had also stopped to sign some papers for their fans. instead of waiting for atsumu like i usually do when this happens, i decided to continue walking to the car.

i exited the large building, the cold air hitting my body. i quickly found atsumu's car and got in, turning on the engine and starting the heat. i reclined the seat back so that i was laying down, and pulled my hood over my head. i turned into my side and laid on the seat with my eyes closed, waiting for my fiancé's return.

'i wonder what tsumu thinks of all his fans.. i know he adores the attention.. he isn't going to abandon me for the fame right? no, no that isn't like him we've been together since our third year of high school..'

again i was pulled out of my thoughts when i heard a knock on the car window. i saw it was atsumu, so i sat up and unlocked the car for him.

"y/n why'd you run off like that? ya know i wasn't gonna take long, i just wanted to make those fans happy," atsumu had a concerned look on his face, and he rested one of his large hands on my thigh.

"o-oh yes i'm fine. i just didn't want to wait.." i mumbled the last part quietly, somewhat embarrassed that i didn't wait for tsumu.

"y/n ya know i can tell something is bothering ya right?" he said again this time reversing the car and starting the drive home.

admitting defeat, i decided the best way to release this insecurity and anxiousness would be to tell atsumu what's wrong.

"it's just your.. fan girls.." i mumbled.

"my fans? what's wrong with them?" he asked, sounding genuinely curious.

"well it's just.. during the game.. they really love you. they yell their hearts for you, and sometimes say sort of inappropriate things.. it makes me uncomfortable because well.. you're mine," i said quietly, still laying on the reclined seat.

to my surprise, atsumu let out a loud laugh, "y/n! those girls don't mean anything to me, and i can barely hear them when i'm really focused on playing. don't worry baby girl, soon everyone will know that you and i have each other's hearts when we get married! if it makes you feel better, i won't give them as much attention, i'm sorry." he grabbed my hand and intertwined our fingers, pulling my hand to his lips and kissing each of my knuckles.

"i know tsumu, but i can't help but feel jealous that other people also get so much of your attention.." i voiced.

"y/n your attention is the only attention i'll ever want and need. i love you with all my heart baby," he smiled at me as he pulled into the driveway of our shared home. he parked the car and we both unbuckled our seatbelts.

"i love you too tsumu," i smiled softly at my fiancé.

he leaned towards me, cupping my face in his calloused hands, and pressed his sweet lips against mine. i kissed back, enjoying our sweet moment, knowing in my heart that i had no reason to be jealous when i had atsumu's love.

merry christmas eve my dear readers! thank you for reading, and i hope you all enjoy this holiday season! i know for some people the holidays are hard, and i want you all to know i'm sending love and support :)