lev habia-dates

early on in mine and lev's relationship, going out on dates every weekend had been a fun and easy way to spend time together. now, public dates were no longer on the agenda.  with lev being a famous and widely known model, most of our 'dates' were spent in the comfort of our home, relaxing together on the couch with a movie playing.

i of course greatly missed all our dates and late nights out, but did my best to understand that when your boyfriend is a smoking-hot model everyone knows, going out together was unrealistic without being bombarded by fan girls and paparazzi.

"lev where are we even going?" you ask from the back seat of your (dream car). you were currently blindfolded and buckled in the back seat. lev decided today would be a good day to kidnap and surprise you by taking you on a long trip in the car.

"patience y/n! we will be there soon, don't worry babe." you hear lev reassure you.

' it's hard not to worry when i'm blindfolded..' you think to yourself with a small frown.

after another 10 minutes of driving, the car finally comes to stop. you hear lev's door open and close, and then your door is opened a few moments later.

his warm hand grabs yours as he carefully helps you out of the car.

"can i take this off now?" you ask, reaching a hand up to pull the blindfolded down.

"no! you have to be patient y/n, i told you!" lev softly slaps your hand down, and you release a huff but keep the blindfold on.

unable to tell where you are, you stop walking and ask lev, "can i get a piggy back ride instead? i don't want to trip"

lev crouches down in front of you, guiding one of your hands to his shoulder before you unsteadily get onto his back.

"alright y/n, ready? let's go!" lev says with a laugh before the both of you walk for another three minutes, before then coming to a stop.

"ok when i say three, you can pull your blindfold off, kay?" lev says to you after letting you off his back but continuing to hold one of your hands as he stands beside you.

"1..2...3!!" lev exclaims.

you pull your blindfold off with your free hand, and you're presented with a lovely picnic that is set up on a grassy area, with a field of flowers starting a few feet in front of the picnic.

your hands cover your mouth in shock, as tears begin to well in your eyes.

"lev.. this is incredible! did you do this all yourself?"

he rubs the back of his neck sheepishly before saying, "well, the idea was all mine. i know how badly you probably missed our dates. a few people from my team helped me to get this all prepared for you."

you turn to face him before wrapping your arms around his slender body, holding him closely to you.

"oh lev, it's beautiful! thank you baby." you softly say to him, before tilting your head to plant a gentle kiss on his lips.

"i'm glad you like it y/n. i love you!"

"i love you too lev"

fluff for my lev stans.