She doesn't matter

It was safe to say that being caught by his youngest niece whilst having fantastic sex was probably the most shameful thing to have happened to Kol.

And considering all the things he had encountered that was saying something.

He didn't even know what happened, one moment he had been fighting with Bonnie, and the next minute he was kissing her like there's no tomorrow.

Sure he didn't consider Aliza his family because after Marcel she too was going to reduce his already low worth among his siblings. But the look on her face when she opened the door as if she caught him butchering an innocent animal.

Okay, Bonnie fit that description very well but that was not the point.

Kol glanced up and saw Aliza entering the room with her head held down. He winced, pressing his lips together as he watched her take a seat on the other table with her back facing towards him. It did feel weird to see Aliza so quiet. If she was hiding her disgust, she was doing a pretty good job at it because he felt like a jerk.

He wanted Aliza to say something to him, to call him names and insult him. The silence lingered heavily in the room, making it hard for him to breathe. He hated how much her ignoring him was bothering Kol. He cleared his throat in a pathetic attempt to make his presence know.

Now he was wishing that Rome would just take Elijah's advice and sue him for public indecency.

Bonnie entered the room, grabbing Kol's attention. He focused back on the book in his hands, flipping it open. He had already read this book a couple of times before but given the situation that he was in, Kol figured it was better if he kept his mouth shut.

The sound of the chair being dragged made him glance at Bonnie who sat opposite Aliza with a glare fixated in his direction. He tried to look as bored as he could, he had no intention of letting her see his discomfort. Kol's phone buzzed in his pocket, making him feel relieved. He pulled it out, smiling at the name that flashed on the screen.

Aliza watched as Kol walked out of the room with his phone in his hands. She wasn't sure if it was a good thing or not considering the awkwardness she felt. The smile on his face didn't go unnoticed by her causing her to wonder about the person who was calling Kol.

She hoped it was just a friend because if it were some other girl then Aliza would be worried about Bonnie.

She saw the shadow that crossed over Bonnie's face, making her wince.

"Do you have Hayley's picture?" Aliza blurted out. Bonnie's head snapped towards her.

"What?"

"Hope's mother? Do you have her picture?"

Bonnie frowned, "Why do need Hayley's picture?"

Aliza shrugged, "I want to see what she looks like." The truth was she had started working on the sketch for Hope and she thought it would be a good idea to include Hayley in the sketch too.

Bonnie stared at her for a few seconds before saying, "What is it?"

"What is what?"

"Why do need Hayley's picture?"

"I want to see what she looks like."

Bonnie raised her eyebrows as if she didn't buy what Aliza was saying. And it made her pretty uncomfortable.

Aliza groaned, "Fine, I'll tell you but you have to promise me you'll not tell anyone anything. Promise?" She raised one hand and placed her other hand on her heart, wiggling her eyebrows and urging Bonnie to do the same.