23

(Y/N)s laughter filled the room as she listened to Blake tell her stories about her mother and father, falling into Camilas side as she did so.

It was Christmas morning and the girls were sat around the coffee table opening presents.

"Tell me how they met?" She asked, Blake passing around another set of presents as she thought. Artie sleeping between Camila and (Y/N).

"We had just graduated school and your mother and I wanted to do something adventurous, and for some reason a cliff hike was that thing." She started, (Y/N) scooting closer to listen as Camila leaned back into the couch, patting Artemis absentmindedly.

"We must have driven about an hour across Miami to go to this 'secret' hike trail that Ryan had told me about." She smiled fondly at the memory.

"We got lost about ten times before we finally got there but when we did there was this group of people around our age all messing around, and here we were with our camera and a picnic." She laughed, one slipping out of the teenagers mouth subconsciously too.

"It wasn't until one of them pushed their friend off the cliff did we seriously panic. Your mother got so worried and raced over, abandoning the basket to check on the guy."

"When she realised he was okay she got right up in the guys face and started just yelled at him. Telling him how stupid it was and how he could have gotten hurt. Everyone was absolutely stunned about how this tiny woman was yelling at this God like man." Blake laughed.

"He just smiled at her and waited till she calmed down enough to talk. 'It's deep water', he told her simply. It just made your mom angrier if possible and she stormed off without another word, pulling me along with her. By the time we got back to the car the guy had caught up with us holding your mothers picnic basket." She paused for a moment to think.

"'I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you in anyway, that was never my intention.' He told the both of us, holding out the picnic basket for your mom. Your mother was a little petty though so she didn't take it and made him squirm before he passed it to me."

"'I'm (Y/D/N), it's nice to meet you.' He smiled, I swear your fathers smile would make all the girls knees weak and it even melted your mothers resolve then and there. It was a sight to see."

"'(Y/M/N)', she replied curtly, shaking his hand. I don't know what happened with that hand shake, but from there everything changed." Blake finished, picking at the tape on her un-opened present.

"It's the pull." Camila informed her as she sat up straight, resting her hand on her mates thigh. At her touch, sparks immitted from where Camilas hand made contact and (Y/N) turned to face the brown eyed girl with a smile.

"Well I can only hope that you two have half as much the amount of love and passion that your parents did, (Y/N)." She told the (Y/H/C), finally opening her present to reveal an old blown up picture of the two families together.

Tear filled the blondes eyes as she looked down lovingly at all the people she'd loved and lost. "I better get breakfast started," she told the girls, using her excuse to take her leave and for the pair to open the last of their gifts.

As lunch approached at the Cabellos house, Blake watched Sofi and Dinahs siblings running around the yard shifting in and out of wolf form while talking with the adults.

"Come on," Camila whispered to (Y/N), pulling her out of her seat and away from her family.

"Where are we going?" She asked curiously, following her mate into the woods.

"It's a surprise." Camila told her simply, (Y/N) frowning at her words before jumping onto the tan girls back.

Camila smiled at her antics and held onto her thighs, tracking into the woods for another mile or so until they reached the Lake where Camila had set up a small picnic. "I only brought a few small snacks because lunch is soon, but I just wanted to steal you away for a minute." Camila confessed.