21

Monday rolled around too quickly for the new half wolfs liking, causing the (Y/H/C) to growl at Camila as the Alpha shook her awake for school.

"Don't growl at me," Camila told her with a pout, sitting on the edge of the bed as she watched her mate.

"Leave me alone, I'm tired." (Y/N) whined, pulling the covers up over her face.

Camila just sighed and got under the covers with her mate, scooting closer until there faces were in front of each others. "Blake gave us the weekend but we have to go to school now, baby." Camila reasoned.

(Y/N) let out a whine before shoving her face into Camilas neck, seeking her comfort. "Aww, I know. My little pup is still tired and cranky from her transition." Camila comforted, sending her another pout before kissing the top of her head. "Sorry, baby. But we still have to go to school." Camila told her, pulling the covers off the both of them.

"Mimi...." (Y/N) whined, tears filling her eyes. "I just wanna sleep." She told the Alpha, her voice breaking a little.

"I'm sorry, baby, but we have to go to school. You can sleep after though..." Camila sympathised, kissing her teary mate before helping her out of bed and into the shower. "I left some clothes on the tub. Come out when you're ready, no rush, baby." Camila told her, giving her a final kiss before leaving her to shower.

After (Y/N)s shower, she was grateful for the clothes Camila left her. The Cuban choosing one of her own hoodies and some black jeans for her mate to wear.

(Y/N) exited the bathroom with Camilas hoodie up to her nose as she enhaled her mates scent. "You good there, mi amor?" Camila asked smiling.

"Did you always smell this good?" (Y/N) asked, moving into Camilas arms and sniffing the wolfs neck.

Camila laughed at her mate before lightly pushing her away and grabbing her hand. "To a degree, your smell is enhanced now though so you can smell everything, good and bad." Camila told her, dragging her out of the house and to her jeep for school.

Soon enough, the two girls arrived at school, the rest of the girls inside already as Camila opened the door for her mate and held her hand.

As the pair got closer to the school doors, (Y/N) reared back and brought her free hand to her nose. "No. No way I'm going in there. That reaks!" (Y/N) yelled at Camila, pulling her hand free from the Alphas.

"We have to go in there, that's where our classes are." Camila replied, waiting patiently for her mate.

"No way," (Y/N) repeated.

Camila sighed before moving forward to pull the girl into her chest, holding the back of the (Y/H/C)s head into her neck so that she could breath in her scent. "We have a couple months left, okay? You can do this, pup. Stay close to me and breath in my scent on the hoodie for the classes we don't have together. I'll walk you too and from your classes, alright?" Camila told her, scratching the back of the girls head.

Slowly, (Y/N) nodded into her mates neck, enhaling her scent once more before moving back a fraction and kissing her lips. "Two months, then I'm out." She told her frowning.

"Then we're out." Camila rephrased.

Nodding their heads together, the half wolf clung to her mates arm and breathed shallow breaths as they entered the building.

Classes flew by quickly, Camila taking the girl to her classes and being there when the bell rung for next period, just like she promised.

Dinah sneered at her durning lunch, the new half wolf gagging at the cafeteria food before shoving her face into Camilas chest, the brunette ordering for the both of them. They ended up with some fruit salad and chips with water.