18

"Do it. Do it, do it, do it, do it." (Y/N) chanted, hanging her head off the end of the bed as she watched Camila work in her study.

"No, I'll do what I want." Camila huffed, frowning at her laptop as she worked on her assignment for Mrs. Blunts class. She'd just finished her presentation for Miss. Kanes' class but she was on a roll.

"Do the rawr." (Y/N) yelled, impersonating the kid from shrek.

Camila looked over her laptop screen at her mate with a raised eyebrow before continuing her work. "Babyyyyyy," (Y/N) whined, rolling off the bed and making her way over to the tanned girl.

Drapping her arms over Camilas shoulder, she shoved her face into the 'wolfs warm neck. "Why wont you just bite meeee." She whined again, playfully biting Camilas neck in return.

Camila sighed before pushing her chair back and pulling the human into her lap. "How many times do we have to go over this?"

"Three times aparrently." (Y/N) sassed back, squinting her eyes at the Alpha.

Camila chuckled at her mate before pressing a kiss to her (Y/S/C) forehead. "You're such a pain." She told her, using one hand to use her laptop.

"But I'm your pain," (Y/N) told her cutely, kissing Camilas cheek as she hugged her close.

The she-wolf chuckled again at her mates words as she patted her hip, agreeing with the statement. "Yes you are," she confirmed.

"So?" (Y/N) questioned a minute later, Camila throwing her head back as she groaned.

It had been over a week since the two had been together and (Y/N) was set on going through with finishing the process. "We've been together for four months now... I just want to know what's happening. You told me that when we finally did, um... You know. That you would bite me and we would be bonded. Then you didn't and you keep saying later..." (Y/N) told her, a slight pout on her lips.

"Thanks giving." Camila told her, confusing the (Y/H/C) as she looked at the wolf confused.

"Tell Blake that your both invited over here for thanksgiving lunch. When she goes home and the sun goes down, that's when the werewolf traditions start and you can come and watch. And that weekend I'll mark you." She explained to the teen.

(Y/N) listened with wide eyes, nodding her head. "Okay. So, what do you guys do for thanksgiving?" She asked curiously.

Camila grinnned at the question before answering. "We hunt."

A week later thanksgiving came around and (Y/N) found herself nervously knocking on the Cabellos front door as Blake stood besides her.

"They have a lovely home," she complimented, looking around at the other houses near by before turning back to the large wooden doors as they opened.

"(Y/N)!" The youngest Cabello cheered, throwing herself into the teens legs.

"Sofi!" (Y/N) yelled back, picking up the seven year old as she walked inside. Blake smiled at the pair as she followed them inside.

"(Y/N) who's that?" Sofi whispered to her sister mate, pointing at the tall blonde.

(Y/N) smiled at the young girl. "That's my aunty, Blake. Introduce yourself, Sof." (Y/N) whispered back, placing the tan girl down as she closed the front door.

"Hello. I'm Sofia Isabella Cabello, future leader of-" (Y/N) rushed over and covered the small wolfs mouth, pulling her close and she nervously laughed to her aunt.

"Don't mind Sofi, Blake. Her and Camila play werewolf in the forest, she has an active imagination." (Y/N) told her God mother.

Blake smiled fondly at the pair, "ah. I see. Well, Sofia Isabella Cabello, future leader of v CB the pack. It is a pleasure to meet you." Blake replied, crouching down to be eye level with the young girl before bowing her head slightly.