25 Epilogue

"Camz, if (Y/N) or I have to call you to dinner one more time I'll get Dinah to beat your ass!" Lauren screamed down the hall before joining the rest of the wolves at the dinner table.

There, (Y/N) sat next to her three year old daughter as she put a bib around the small girls neck. "Mama..." Ava whined, pushing her mothers hands away.

"I know baby, but we're having spaghetti, your favourite!" (Y/N) told the tan little girl. She looked more like Camila than her but it made her love the little girl even more.

 She looked more like Camila than her but it made her love the little girl even more

"Alright, I'm here!" Camila announced, walking into the room. She quickly kissed the top of her daughters head before sitting next to her mate and pressing a quick kiss to the (Y/H/C)s lips. "Let's eat," she told her pack, serving herself, her mate and daughter up a plate before passing it down the table for everyone else.

After dinner was finished, (Y/N) and Lauren helped Ally in the kitchen, washing up and drying the dishes while they adoringly watched their kids play out of the kitchen window.

There the kids ran around playing tag with Artemis weaving in and out of the small children, checking on them if they fell over. "Are you excited for another baby?" Ally asked her Luna.

(Y/N) sighed, pausing the washing up for a moment before she continued. "Absolutely but I'm not excited about having to deal with diapers again. Ava just got out of them and now I'm going to have to do it again for another few years." (Y/N) told the two girls.

Lauren chuckled as Ally patted her back simpathetically, (Y/N) pulling the plug from the sink and drying her hands before resting one on her baby bump.

Camila had offered to have their first baby so it was ony fair for (Y/N) to have their second. She also saw how inconvenient it was for the Alpha as she wasn't able to complete all her duties to the pack.

The three girls stood in the kitchen a while longer, talking about a few pack events coming up in the next few months.

There was a full moon next week as well as Avas birthday in three weeks and the young girl couldn't have been more excited at the prospect of her fourth birthday. Camila promising her ice cream cake and a a hunting trip before her big party later that day.

"So this is where you've been hiding, mi amor?" Camila asked, wrapping her arms around her mates waist and resting her hands on the large baby bump, kissing the (Y/H/C)s jaw lovingly.

(Y/N) smiled at the presence of her mate, covering Camila tan hands with her own as she leaned back into the she-wolf. The pair listening to the others wolves for a few minutes longer until their daughter barrelled into the kitchen with Morgan behind her.

As the two ran past Camila pulled the little girl into her arms and Lauren picked her daughter up as well. "How many times do I have to tell you not to run inside the house?" Lauren asked, tickling the girls stomach.