15

The sound of someone clearing their throat roused the girls from their sleep, Camila becoming more alert than her sick mate.

Blake stood at the bottom of the bed as she watched the two girls sleep, Camila holding onto (Y/N) as the (Y/H/C) had her face stuffed into the Cubans neck.

Camila stretched her arms and opened her eyes, sitting bolt upright as soon as she caught a glimpse of the blonde at the bottom of the bed. "Oh, I'm sorry. You must be (Y/N)s God mother, I'm Camila." Camila told the older lady, subtly shoving (Y/N) to wake her up as she smiled awkwardly.

"Please, call me Blake. I've heard a lot of great things about you, Miss Camila. Will you be staying for dinner? We're having pizza." Blake asked amused, (Y/N) sleeping peacefully next to the nervous teen, completely oblivious to what was happening.

"I would love to, Ms Blake. Pizza sounds amazing." Camila told her, her palms unusually sweaty during the interaction.

"Please, call me Blake. Pizza will be here in twenty." She told the teenager before leaving the room.

Camila let out a breath she didn't know she'd been holding, flopping back against her pillow before looking at her still sleeping mate. Camila frowned as she watched the girl before shoving her to the other side of the bed and waking the (Y/H/C) up.

"Why? Why, why, why?" (Y/N) whined, rolling back over to cuddle.

"Because. Because, because, because your God mother was just in here and invited me for dinner!" Camila replied, making the human wake up more as she sat up and looked at her.

"Are you serious?" (Y/N) asked the wolf.

"I'm as serious as a rouge in my territory." Camila deadpanned.

"Shit... Shit shit shit." (Y/N) said, scrambling over Camila to get out of bed as she pulled open her dresser drawers and looked for some clothes.

"Will you stop repeating yourself? As cute as you are it's getting annoying." Camila asked, sitting on the edge of the bed.

"No, no I can't. Did you say yes? Are you staying for dinner?" (Y/N) asked, taking off her pyjama shorts and pulling on a pair of jeans along with a basic tee.

"Yes, we're having pizza. Stop worrying," Camila said, standing up and grabbing the other girls shoulder as the human went to run off and do something else.

"I'm sorry, but this is the first time you're really meeting each other, and I want this to be good. I need this to be good. Because you're my person. My wolf. My hairy, always warm, sometimes drooly, wolf..." (Y/N) told her, confiding in her mate as she went slump in her arms.

Camila sighed, holding her mate tightly as she pressed a kiss to her forehead. "Everything will be great. We're on a first name basis now." Camila said, causing the anxious girl in her arms to laugh as she eased her own nerves.

"There we go, now give me a smile." Camila asked, teasing the girl.

(Y/N) pulled away slightly to look up at the 'wolf, giving her a lazy smile which Camila chuckled at.

"See, everything is going to be just fine." She told her, kissing her mates slightly pouty lips before grabbing her hand and leading them downstairs.

The two teenagers and the adult sat down for dinner once the pizza had arrived. Each had their own pizza, Camila keen to dig in an eat hers (and probably half of (Y/N)s), as they talked.

"So Camila, it's nice to officially meet you. You two are friends?" Blake asked, taking a bite out of her pizza.

Camila choked of the half a slice of pizza in her mouth, prompting (Y/N) to pat her back while she took a drink.