11

(Y/N) went to school the next day tired and angsty. She knew Camila would be back today and she was still processing all the information running through her head. What id Camila was a werewolf... What then? At the end of the day, however,  it was still Camila. Her Mimi. The girl who she confided in and comforted her when she finally opened up about her mother. 

Would it really change anything?

She handed in her history essay and sat at the back of the class with Sarah not listening to the entire period before the bell rang.

Packing her books up, Mr Rickman stopped in front of hers and Sarah's desk, the brunette looking between the two before excusing herself from the room.

"Miss (Y/L/N), I just have a question about your essay." He told the teen as he walked back to his desk to retrieve said essay.

"What about, Sir?" She asked, following the teacher and standing in front of his desk.

"This particular line, right here. You've written, 'werewolves were strong and fearless creatures, able to kill a juvenile buck by the age of seven.' I'd like to know your source of this information." He said, staring at the now nervous girl.

"I... I don't have a source sir." She told him anxiously.

"Are you saying that this is hypothesised and not credible in the slightest, Miss (Y/L/N)?" He questioned, sending her a steely glare.

"No, Sir! I'm just, I did the research, I swear. I... I don't know how that got in there..." (Y/N) told him, cowering slightly under his judgemental look.

"It seems, the rest of this essay is up to par. Let us keep speculation out of the assignments to come, shall we?" Mr Rickman asked, (Y/N) hastily nodding her head in response. "Good, you may leave." He told her with finality, the teen scurrying out of the room and to the cafeteria.

Entering the cafeteria, (Y/N) immediately spotted Camila, Lauren, Dinah, Normani and Ally sitting at a table in the back corner. Camila turned once she'd entered the room fully, making eye contact with the (Y/H/C) as she smiled and waved at her.

(Y/N)s breath hitched in her throat as she stared at Camila, getting pulled out of her staring contest with the brunette as Sabrina threw a grape at her from their table a few metres away. "Come on, (Y/N/N). What are you even staring at you creep." Sabrina called.

(Y/N) let out a little chuckle, looking over at Camila one last time before moving over to sit with her friends.

Sitting next to Corey, (Y/N) sat facing the girls table, zoning out of the conversation around her as she stared at the brown eyed Goddess across the cafeteria.

Even if Camila was a werewolf she was still Camila, right? It's not like she'd changed or anything. She'd still be the goofy, dorky girl that made horrible jokes when it was just the two of them, and that tripped over nothing. She was her Mimi. And she didn't want to lose her Mimi, or her Lulu...

Camila protected her when she didn't even know it. She fought a wolf for her, or was it a werewolf? And even though she was all healed now, you could still see the faint pink of new skin where the scratch had been.

"Yo, (Y/N/N), are you still with us?" Sabrina asked, taking a drink of her juice.

"I have a question." She stated, snapping back into reality. The table stopping their other conversations to listen to the (Y/H/C).

"Shoot," Rowan told her with a smile.

"Big jump here, but... Would you ever date a werewolf?" She asked, making eye contact with Camila across the room, the Brunettes nostrils flaring slightly as she turned to face the (Y/H/C) across the noisy cafeteria.