20

(Y/N) woke the next morning to Camilas arms wrapped securely around her waist and she smiled to herself.

Slowly she brought her fingers up to her lips, her smile widening as she remembered last night. As she recalled the events she qucikly moved her hand down to her right hip and grazed her fingers over the fresh bite.

It was still sore and sensitive, causing the human to retract her hand from the wound.

Camila kissed the back of her mates neck and tightened her grip. "Morning, baby." She husked out.

(Y/N) turned around in her tan arms and faced the half asleep girl. "Morning, Mimi," she replied.

Camila smiled at her through lidded eyes before giving her mate a quick kiss. When they pulled away, Camila let out a sigh and nuzzled her face into her mates chest.

Smiling down at the she-wolf, (Y/N) ran her fingers through the tangled brown locks and kiss the top of her head. "Are you hungry?" (Y/N) asked Camila.

"Starving," she replied, a devilish smirk on her face as she slipped a hand under the (Y/H/C)s shirt before remembering about her bite.

Camila sat up quickly and pulled up her mates shirt to check the bite, kissing it gently. "Does it hurt?" Camila ask worriedly.

Shaking her head, (Y/N) smiled at her concerned mate, Camila continuing to pepper the skin in light kisses.

Suddenly the door swung open and a frazzled Lauren came through the door, "(Y/N) I'm so sorry about last night. Dinah and I shouldn't have just run off like that without checking on you. We got too wrapped up in the hunt and I'm so sor- Oh?"

Lauren ranted as she paced the room before looking up to find the half naked couple, Camila glaring at the half wolf as she made sure her mate was covered, but not before Lauren saw the fresh bite on the humans hip.

"Ohhhhh," Lauren repeated with a smirk. "Dinah!" She yelled running out of the room.

Camila growled at the raven haired girl as her mate chuckled beneath her. "Hush, it's fine." (Y/N) told her, pulling her mate up her body and into a kiss to relax the agitated she-wolf.

Dinah was the next to barge into the room, looking around quickly before her eyes landed on the couple in bed. "You kinky bastard, I knew you had it in you, Walz!" Dinah said, a wide grin on her face as she looked a them.

Camila rolled her eyes before throwing a pillow at the tall polly. "Get out of my room!" She growled.

Dinah raised her hands in false innocence before leaving like she asked and closing the door behind her.

"Time to get up," (Y/N) told her mate, giving her a final kiss before standing up and stretching, Camila enjoying the view for a moment before following her to the bathroom.

After a long shower, both girls were dressed and ready, feeling fresh and awake for the day to come.

Walking down stairs holding hands, the pair walked into the kitchen to find Lauren and Dinah sitting at the kitchen bench with smirks on their faces.

(Y/N) giggled as she watched Camila roll her eyes, letting go of the Alphas hand and kissing her cheek before going to make some breakfast.

Reaching up to get the bread off the top shelf for her toast, (Y/N)s shirt road up and Dinah let out a whistle at the bite.

Lauren laughed at her mate while Camila let out a low growl, walking over and smacking the back of her Betas head.

"Alright, alright. No more teasing. But you should really take her into the clinic today to make sure everything is okay." Dinah told the Cuban, eating her breakfast before it got too cold.