14

A few months past and the girls grew closer and closer every day, the pair joking around and spending every spare second of the day together. Whether it was hanging out at Camila's house after school, running on the weekends, or even training in the gym, the girls were always within a few metres of each other.

Longing looks and pulling faces when they looked at one another, Camila kept her word and they moved at her mates pace. Which included over the top groping and heavy make out sessions until Camila couldn't hold back and needed a breather.

But that also meant it was a few months of silence between (Y/N), Sabrina, Sarah, Rowan and Corey. Not that the latter didn't try to talk to (Y/N), but they still wouldn't talk to the 'elite' she remained with. Eventually, (Y/N) came to accept that they would never be able to be friends with Camila and the girls and they started to talk a little again.

Sitting with each other in classes that didn't have Camila or the other girls in them until slowly but surely, they started sitting with (Y/N) and Camila in classes that they did have together. It was slow progress, and the pack and the humans didn't talk to each other much, but (Y/N) was neutral ground.

(Y/N) couldn't have been happier, Cypress Pines was kind of starting to feel like home...

"Time out," Camila groaned, pushing her mates shoulders  back so she'd stop her assault on her neck. (Y/N) groaned right back, pushing her hair out of her face in frustration as she watched Camila, her eyes closed tightly in what looked like pain.

Camila had assured her she wasn't in pain though and that she was trying to rein in her wolves instincts with all of the excitement. "Mimi," (Y/N) whined with a pout, looking down at the 'wolf.

Camila opened her eyes, the brown orbs flickering slightly still as Camila acknowledged her mate. "You know we have to take this slow, princess. If we move too fast here I might do something you're not ready for." She told the (Y/H/C).

"Well what does happen next? We've been dating for a few months now, Mimi. And I think... I think I'm ready." (Y/N) told the brunette.

Camila smiled at the confession, squeezing her mates hips once more before sitting up further on the bed. "Well, I'll have to mark you as my official mate and I would have to officially introduce you to the pack as so." She told her.

(Y/N) nodded her head as she listened, tucking a strand of hair behind her ear. "And then when I turn eighteen, they'll make the binding ceremony the first priority. It's the wolf equivalent of marriage which will then allow you and I to step up together to lead the pack. They'll most likely have the Alpha transfer ceremony the week after, though it is traditionally the night of my eighteenth." Camila told her, allowing her a minute to process the information.

(Y/N) held up two fingers, "I have two questions." She told Camila, the 'wolf nodding her head as she waited to hear them.

"You wanna marry me?" (Y/N) asked, a goofy smile on her face as she looked at Camila with hopeful eyes.

Camila sent her a wide grin back, pulling her mate into a hug before peppering the side of her face and head with kisses. "Of course, I want to marry you. That's everything I could ever want, mi amor. I want to spend the rest of my life with you, and I want you to have my bebe's and to grow old together." Camila told her softly.

(Y/N) giggled at Camila's words before pressing a hard kiss to the Cubans lips. "That leads to another question but I'll ask my original question first." She told Camila, her mate nodding her head again, understanding that werewolf and human traditions were completely different.