5

(Y/N) growled as she glared at the pole she'd left her bike against. The spot empty.

She kicked the light pole and bit her tongue at the pain shooting through her foot. 'Lair,' she thought, remembering that Lauren told her no one would take it.

Hauling her bag up on her shoulder she started walking down the path in the direction of the house, Blake messaging her she couldn't have lunch because there was a meeting.

She got roughly half a mile down the path before a red jeep honked at her and pulled up beside her on the road. 

(Y/N) didn't bother to look, continuing to walk as she glared at the concrete while the jeep slowly rolled besides her. "Come on, I thought we were friends?" A voice called from the jeep causing the (Y/H/C) to snap her head up.

"Camila, sorry. What's up?" (Y/N) asked, finally acknowledging the girl as she came to a stop and ran her fingers through her hair.

"Are you walking home?" She asked. Putting the hand break on as the car sat idle.

"Yeah, um.. Someone stole my bike." (Y/N) admitted with a frown. Camila giggling at the answer she'd gotten.

"It would've been one of the boys, they probably stole it as a joke. I'll get it back for you." Camila told her, turning to sit sideways in her seat.

"Yeah, thanks." (Y/N) replied, kicking a rock on the path before starting to walk again.

"Hey! Wait!" Camila called, un-buckling her seat belt before jumping out of the car and running after the other girl. Camila grabbed (Y/N)s shoulder whipping her around. "It's like, a six mile walk back to your house, I'll give you a lift." Camila told her.

"It's fine-" (Y/N) started, Camila cutting her off.

"Please? It's really no hassle. I'm your neighbour remember?" Camila told her.

(Y/N) thought about it for a few seconds before caving. Her legs and shoulders aching from todays training and she knew she was going to be in pain on tomorrows run. "Okay, thanks Camila." She replied gratefully.

Camila smiled at her before grabbing the (Y/H/C)s hand and leading her back to the car where she opened the passenger door for the other teen. (Y/N) mumbling a 'thanks' as she blushed at the action.

"It's no problem. I'll just need to drop off some groceries I got on the way home and I'll take you to yours." Camila said, buckling her seat belt before pulling away from the curb.

Soon the pair were pulling down a long drive way, they must've driven down the gravel road for five minutes before some buildings came into few. Not one but about ten houses spread out through some thinner woods. 

"Woah," (Y/N) whispered, looking at the houses as families walked about the small community they had here.

It was like a whole other town, minus the shops. There was a park, houses, what looked like a community garden.

(Y/N) was in awe as Camila unbuckled her seat belt. "I'll just run these in, you good to stay in the car?" She asked, leaning into the back seat to retrieve three bags of grocery. 

(Y/N) nodded her head mutely, watching the families and dogs run around. 

They kind of looked like wolves, but smaller than the one she ran with. She concluded that they were either half dog half wolf, or the domesticated wolfs from the sanctuary were taken care of by the community.

Or perhaps they were just dogs and (Y/N) needed her eyes tested.

A small girl tugged her mothers shirt as she pointed towards (Y/N) sitting in the car, the mother resting her hand on the daughters head before sending the foreigner a smile and gentle wave.