SPORTS FESTIVAL 3: A NEW CONFESSION

'It's fine... Midoriya.' Shinsou's words rang through Izuku's head. He was getting ready for his fight against Todoroki.
"Hey Izuku. Are you okay?" His thoughts where interrupted by a soft call from Momo.
"Difine 'okay.'" Izuku said back.
"Are you being troubled by something?" Momo replied with worry in her voice.
"Well if you define knowing that some random guy you've never met knows my real name and now I have to fight against some fuckwit with power over ice and fire. I mean who is he, John fucking Snow. But anyway if you define all that as okay, then yeah I'm fine." Izuku said at light speed.
"Okay slow down. I'll take that as a no." Momo said, worried.

"Could the next challengers come to the stage." Midnight said over radio comm. As Izuku got up Momo put her hand on his shoulder.
"Izuku." She said as he turned around.
"Yeah." He said back.
Momo soon found herself getting closer to Izuku. Unable to stop herself, she kissed him on the lips. As she pulled away Izukus face looked socked, it than turned to a smile as he kissed her again.
"Should've told me sooner idiot." He said teasingly, Momo's face went bright red.
"I love you Izu... I under stand if you don't feel the sa-." Momo was cut of by Izuku saying.
"Shut up. Of course I feel the same." Izuku said back as if he was frustrated that Momo thought he didn't feel the same.
"Good luck. B-Boyfriend?" Momo said.
"Yeah of course." Izuku simply replied.
——————————————————