THE YAOYOROZU FAMILY.

Izuku was on his way home when he came across a villain that looked to be made of sludge and he looked like he was running from something, "Ahhh, yes a good medium-sized skin suit, perfect." he said with an evil look in his eye.

Izuku looked at the villain and said in a cold tone, "How about no." The villain looked sudden ly scared as Izuku started to charge his quirk.
"Welp, it's been a good one." The villain said. Izuku then ran at top speed through the villain causing it to blow apart. Then out of nowhere a booming voice yelled, "FEAR NOT, CITIZEN, HOPE HAS ARRIVED, BECOUSE I AM HER- oh you've already delt with him, thank you good citizen." he said. Izuku turned to see his idol. ALL MIGHT.

"Ahhhhhrrrrr, All Might, your may number one fave hero, can I please have your autograph!!" He yelled in a fanboy kind of way.
"OF COURSE YOUNG MAN, HERE!" All Might said handing Izuku his autograph.

Suddenly there was a huge explosion about 20 blocks away, All Might looked at Izuku and Izuku looked at him. They both ran at break-neck speed sto the source of the explosion they, the found the sludge villain trying to take control of a young boy and that young boy was.

Bakugou.

When Izuku saw who it was he couldn't stop himself from running towards the villain. He ignored the hero's telling him to get back. Instead he shouted, "You bastard, if you hurt him in any way I'll hit you with a lightning bolt so fucking hard that Zeus him-fucking-self would be jealous!!!!!"

"Shit it's this kid." The villain was terrified.

Izuku looked kile he was about to kill the villain when, much to everyone's surprise he started to run in circles, "God damn you villain, put Bakugou down." he yelled the murderous intent ever present in his voice. He then let out a yell and threw a bolt of lightning so big that somewhere Zeus started to cry. The villain burnt up and Bakugou was set free.

After that Izuku was praised fo his bravery and strong quirk while Bakugou was praised for his strong willpower and quirk.

After ten minutes Izuku made it home where Aizawa, who saw the incident on the news, praised Izuku for 'showing the pros how it's done.' And after dinner Izuku went to sleep.
——————————————————
When he woke up he saw it was 9 AM he and Momo had planned too meet at 12, so he got up, got a shower, and put some clothes on. He wore a white, long sleeve, button-up shirt with a black tie and dress pants with a black blazer.

Just picture this without the staff

He then walked out his room and put on some black shoes he had for special occasions, "Right I'm heading out." Izuku shouted.
"Okay, but where are you goi-." Aizawa stopped seeing Izuku in a suit,  "Well, your looking smart," he started, "So where are you going that you need to wear a dress-suit?" Aizawa said with curiosity.
"Well I guess theres no better time than now for me to tell you." Izuku replied.
"Tell me what?" Aizawa asked.
"That I'm on speaking terms with the Yaoyorozu family." Izuku said nonchalantly.
"WHAT, WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME!!!" Aizawa shouted in shock.

After a long explanation, Aizawa agreed to drive Izuku to see Momo. When they got to the meeting place Izuku got out and walked up to Momo and said with joy in his voice "Momo, I'm here."

Momo turned around and saw Izuku walking up to her, when she saw how hot he looked in a suit, she blushed and said "Why are you wearing a suit." she looked confused but didn't seem to mind.
"Because first impressions matter." he said in an overly optimistic tone.

After a 15 minute walk they made it to her house, she opened the gate with a special key she had and they walked to the door, she opened it and invited him inside. As he stepped inside Momo shouted her parents saying "There's someone here to meet you."

After a few seconds Izuku could see two people walking towards them, one of them was a tall man who had a very strong build and the other was a woman with a beautiful smile and curvy body.
"Izuku, these are my parents. mom, dad, this is Izuku."
Izuku bowed and said in a formal tone, "My name is Izuku Aizawa, formerly Izuku Midoriya, it's nice to meet you."
"Ah, young Aizawa, we've heard alot about you." The female one said.
"Not a word of a lie, our daughter doesn't shut up abut you." The man said.
Momo blushed and said, "Thanks, dad."
The man chuckled and said, "My name is Neichi Yaoyorozu and this is my wife, Shinari."

After an hour, Izuku was sat at the table with the Yaoyorozus' eating dinner. They were all having a pleasant conversation, when Shinari asked, "So, Izuku, what's your quirk." Izuku wasn't expecting this so he simply explained his quirk,
"My quirk is called Overdrive and it allows me to run at speeds faster than 300mph, but due to the velocity I run at may body heats up so much that I create lightning, and there is one way to tell if my qirk is active."
"And what would that be?" Neichi asked. Izuku pointed to his eyes and said,
"My eyes start to glow emerald green, I also recently created a special move where I run in circles to heat my body up and then I grab one of the bolts of lightning from my back and throw it, but anyway my eyes glow because the lightning starts to corse through my body to my eyes." Izuku finished his explanation of his quirk and Neichi and Shinari looked shocked.
"You have such a strong quirk, with so many applications, I'll bet top dollar that you'll be a great hero." Neichi said.

"Thank you... Neichi."