USJ.

"Alright class today we will be heading to an of campus facility called the USJ, you may take your hero costumes but be wary you don't yet know their limits." Aizawa said. As he beckoned them to leave, the class went outside and got on the bus. Izuku was talking to Bakugou and listening to the conversations of the classmates in front of him.

"If you're talking about being strong. Then the prime examples are: Izuku, Bakugou and Todoroki." Kirishima beamed as he looked at Tsuyu who had a pretty blunt reply.

"Yeah, but Bakugou is too angry." She said as Izuku was thinking about whether or not she had a death wish.

"THE FUCK YOU SAY TO ME YOU LITTLE SHIT." Bakugou Yelled. As Tsuyu just pointed and rested her case.

"Oh and Izuku what actually is your quirk." Tsuyu said. As Izuku was getting ready to explain Bakugou covered his mouth.

"It's called Overdrive and he's basically fast as fuck boi." Bakugou said.

"I could've said that myself asshole." Izuku replied bluntly. Bakugou laughed and looked at Izuku with a sarcastic look.

"Shut up we're here." Aizawa said. As everyone got of they saw 13, a spece hero, who proceeded to explain all of th the different areas for training.

"Dad, we got company." Izuku whispered to Aizawa. He looked to see a purple mist in the center of the USJ plaza.

"13 protect the kids." Aizawa shouted as he jumped into battle. Much to Yaoyorozu's protest.

"But Mr. Aizawa you're a hero that is famous for stealth ops." She shouted. Izuku looked at her and replied.

"No Hero is a one trick pony." He said bluntly. Yaoyorozu looked like she was about to cry, when suddenly a the purple must teleported everyone to different areas.

Izuku and Yaoyorozu where in the mountain zone and where back to back and on gard. It didn't take long before they where attacked.

Izuku stopped Momo and ran around the entire facility ant KOed all the villains, bar the mist, a guy that was forever face-palming and a bird thing that Aizawa was fighting. He came back and picked Momo up bridal-style, took her to the top of the stairs and repeated this for the rest of the class.

"I'm going to fight." Izuku said bluntly. As he did the class protested and he ignored them. He got to the plaza and was met with a gruesome sight.

Aizawa was pinned down by the bird thing ant he clearly had many broken bones.
"YOU BASTARD, GET THE FUCK OFF OF MY FATHER." Izuku screamed in anger as he launched himself at the bird thing.

"Hahahahahahahahahaha you can't beat nomu he was made to kill All Might, he has Hyper-Regenerative abilities." The hand guy said.

Izuku had an idea, carbonated cells don't regenerate. He needs to heat up to 650°c though. So he ran in circles round the nomu until he got upto heat. As soon as he did he threw a lightning bolt into the nomu's brain.

It screeched in pain and fell limp. Hand Boi was furious.
"Cheater you cheated it was made to kill All Might how did you kill it."

"We must go Tomura Shigaraki." The must said as he and Shigaraki dissappeared.

"What the fuck just happened." Izuku mumbled.