THE FIRST DAY.

After two weeks of nothing but training, Izuku was refreshed and ready to go. On his way home he couldn't help but think about the man in yellow, he got home and his thoughts were interrupted by Aizawa throwing an envelope at him. He saw the UA logo on the front and took it into his room. When he opened it a small disc flew out, a hologram of All Might appeared and told Izuku that he had passed.

Izuku was extatic, he had made his dream a reality and was finally going to the hero school he had dreamed of.

——————————————————

The next day UA had sent a custom uniform made from a heat resistant fabric, so that he didn't burn his clothes when he ran. He was surprised that they knew to do that after seeing his quirk only once.

(Time skip to next day because I fucking can)

Beep beep beep be-.
Izuku cut his alarm short and woke up. He got in the shower, got dressed, and failed at taming his hair.

On his way to school he came across Bakugou, the two started talking and got to class 1-A. "FUCK ME, THAT'S A BIG DOOR!!" Bakugou shouted.
"It's made just in case a student has a gigantification quirk." Izuku replied as he opened the door.

He sat down and started humming along to centuries by FallOutBoy. Soon, however, everyone was in class and ready. Izuku was in the far corner next to a window. He started singing to himself.

Listen up there's not a moment to spare,
It's quite a drop,
From the top,
so how you feeling down there.
It's a cold, crule, harsh, reality.
Got stuck here with you enemies.
(this is the song above.)

Little did Izuku know that the entire class was looking at him.
"D-dude, that was so manly." a manly man with red hair said.
"Totally, amazing." a yellow-haired guy said.
"Enemies by SHINEDOWN." a purple haired girl said.

"If your here to make friends than you can leave now." The whole class tired to see a man in a yellow sleeping-bag. "It took you 8 seconds to calm down, your too irrational." he continued, "My name is Shouta Aizawa and I am your homeroom teacher."

"Fuck, why did they give me my father" Izuku said, dreading what was gonna happen next.

"Hello Izuku." Aizawa said with a sadistic smile. "Anyway," he continued, pulling up some pe uniforms , "put these on and meet outside, we're dooing a quirk apprehension test."

"But what about orientation." Uraraka moaned.

"If you think that you can be a hero and have time for pointless ceremonies like that, then your in for a tough time in the real world." Izuku said coldly. Aizawa smiled.
——————————————————
When everyone was outside Aizawa called on Izuku, "What was your softball record in Jr. High?" he said
"100m." Izuku replied nonchalantly.
"OK. Then do the same thing but with your quirk." Aizawa deadpanned.
"Okay." Izuku replied.

"You can do anything so long as you don't leave the circle." Aizawa commented.
"I know." Izuku retorted.

Izuku ran in a circle and threw the ball vertically up, he timed so that the ball had just started its descent and struck it with a lightning bolt, the ball was out of sight in less that a second.

Aizawa showed the screen that showed 10,000 meters.
"WHAT!" the entire class, bar Bakugou, shouted.
"10,000m, I must be having an off-day." Izuku joked.

Afterwards Izuku aced all the tests, bar the grip test and side steps, and everyone was now gathered round awaiting the results.
1. Aizawa Izuku.
2. Todoroki Shoto.
3. Bakugou Katsuki.
4. Yaoyorozu Momo.
5. Iida Tenya.
6. Asui Tsuyu.
7. Shoji Mezo.
8. Jirou Kyoka.
9. Ashido Mina.
10. Uraraka Ochaco.
11. Kirishima Ejirou.
12. Sero Hanta.
13. Ojiro Mashirao.
14. Sato Rikido.
15. Tokoyami Fumikage.
16. Koda Koji.
17. Aoyama Yuga.
18. Kaminari Denki.
19. Hagakure Toru.
20. Mineta Minoru.

"Mineta, your expelled. I expect you off the grounds by break." Aizawa said.

Mineta was screaming in sadness but Izuku ignored it, untill Mineta said something that Izuku hated.
"I can't believe that I'm expelled without getting to touch any of the girls' boobs!!!!!!"
Izuku looked at the midget with murderous intent, "RIGHT THAT'S FUCKING IT, YOU'VE BEEN SAYING PERVERTED SHIT ALL DAY. IT'S MAKING ME WONDER. CAN MIDGETS FLY AND ARE THEY LIGHTNING PROOF." Izuku said his voice went demonic on the last part.

He picked Mineta up and did to him what he did to the ball. Mineta flew out of the school and screamed in agony.
"I made sure he was off grounds safely and in pain." Izuku joked.
The whole class laughed as Aizawa dismissed them.

Izuku was on his way home and there he was again, the man in yellow.

"WHO ARE YOU GODDAMMIT ANSWER ME." Izuku shouted in anger.

"YoU wIll sOoN FiND OUt." his voice vibrated uncontrollably. He sped off in a flash of red lightning. Izuku could never hope to reach that speed.

Yet.