THE SPORTS FESTIVAL.

Just imagine that Izuku wrote this and not Imagine Dragons.
"You may have won at the USJ but your fight is far from over." Aizawa deadpanned, as the whole class went into a terrified shock.
"The UA sports festival is just around the corner and you will have one week to train, use it wisely, if I find out that you've been slacking off. Then I'll expel you on the spot." Aizawa said in a cold tone. As the class fell into pandemonium, some exited, some not so much.

"I can't wait for this it's gonna be so much fun." Mina said. looking around she saw she wasn't the only one, the whole class, practically, were exited. All apart from Todoroki, Izuku and Bakugou. She had already accepted that they where just chill people anyway so she didn't mind.
——————————————————
After a week of nothing but training Izuku and Bakugou where ready for the sports festival.

"Iight kids, chande into your P.E uniforms and go to your waiting room." Aizawa said in a bored way. The class did as he said.

In the wouting room Izuku got something he didn't expect.
"Izuku, I respect your determination and drive to be a hero and I respect you as a person. But know this, I will beat you." Todoroki said.
"Your past does not difine you Todoroki." Izuku said, shocking Todoroki.
"What do you mean." Todoroki replied.
"I went through hell and high-water as a young child. So I can see a person with a troubled past from a mile away. Your father is Endeavour. No doubt that he 'Made.' you to be his masterpiece and beat All Might. I have, not once, seen you use your fire. That's because of him. That's what I mean. Your past does not difine you." Izuku replied.

Todoroki's face went from a stone cold one to a conflicted one in 0.0001 second flat.
"ALRIGHT EVERYONE LEST HEAR IT FOR CLASS 1-A." Presant Mic shouted from the stands.
"Welp, I guess where up." Izuku joked. "No shit." Bakugou retorted, as they laughed as went out. Only for Izuku to be shouted for the pledge.

"I can't do speaches so imma sing instead." He said into the mic as he began to sing.
"A little thing I wrote myself.
As a child you would wait
And watch from far away
But you always knew that you'd be the one
That work while they all play
In youth you'd lay
Awake at night and scheme
Of all the things that you would change
But it was just a dream!
Here we are, don't turn away now,
We are the warriors that built this town
Here we are, don't turn away now
We are the warriors that built this town
From dust.
Will come
When you'll have to rise
Above the best and prove yourself
Your spirit never dies!
Farewell, I've gone to take my throne above
But don't weep for me
'Cause this will be
The labor of my love
Here we are, don't turn away now
We are the warriors that built this town
Here we are, don't turn away now,
We are the warriors that built this town
From dust.
Here we are, don't turn away now
We are the warriors that built this town
Here we are, don't turn away now
We are the warriors that built this town
From dust."
(SONG ABOVE.)
The whole crowd was silent for a few seconds untill they suddenly erupted into cheers and clapping.
"After that amazing song, let's get to the first event an obstacle race. A 4 kilometer area around the stadium you cad do whatever you want so long as you don't leave the course." Midnight said.

TO BE CONTINUED......................................................