THE BOY IN THE BUILDING.

Shouta Aizawa was scouting the town for crime, when he smelled some type of burning
"Huh, burning. SHIT BURNING MEANS FIRE!" his run turned to a sprint, as he arrived at what was causing the fire he saw that a villain base was on fire. He ran in to see if anyone needed saving and what he found shocked him, a young green haired boy on the floor crying with turquoise lightning firing around him.

"Hey, kid what are you doing here." Aizawa said softly. The boy looked at Aizawa crying and pleaded.

"Help me, mister, please," Aizawa looked at the boy as he continued, "They killed mommy and daddy and took me away."

Aizawa looked at the boy and in a kind tone said,
"It's okay young one, come with me and I'll help you out of this." Aizawa took the boy to safety, after a short while he passed out and Aizawa took him to the hospital.

After a few days the boy woke up and Aizawa was at his bedside watching him,
"Welcome back young one." Aizawa said kindly as he walked towards him, the boy flinched as Aizawa reached to check his injuries, he took a short step back and said with a reassuring smile
"It's okay, I'm not trying to hurt you, my name is Shouta Aizawa and I'm a pro hero."

The boy looked at him and said,
"I'm I-Izuku M-Midoriya and I'm 6 years old."
As if on cue Detective Tukautchi entered the room,
"Aizawa we're going to need you to look after the boy."

"WHAT, y-you can't be serious, you've seen my living conditions it's no please for a child." Aizawa blurted out.

"I understand Shouta but we have no choice, you must be the one to look after him."
"Fine!" Aizawa groaned.

---------------------------------------------------------

The dirve back was mediocre and Izuku didn't say anything. Soon, they arrived at the place that he would be calling home.
"Make yourself comfortable, you'll be living here from now on." Aizawa said in a tone that made him sound like he gave a shit.
"Okay, urrm... excuse me can I call you daddy." Izuku said in an innocent voice.

Aizawa stopped, startled by what the kid just said, 'This kid, I don't know why but I'm finding myself caring for the boy' he thought, "Sure, call me daddy." Aizawa said with a smile.

Aizawa went to his room and started looking for children's beds "This may not be so bad." he mumbled.
"Daddy, I'm hungry can I have something to eat." Izuku said from next to him.
"Yeah, I'll go make something." He replied."

After eating Aizawa St down to talk with Izuku.
"Hey, kid," Izuku looked at him while he continued, "Why Did they want you, y'know the villains, why you and not your parents." he said softly.
"Because of my quirk, they wanted my quirk to be used for bad things." Izuku said.
"Do you know what your quirk is." Aizawa asked.
"I think they called it o-over-o-ver... Overdrive! They said it makes me really fast." Izuku said.
"Oh, how fast, do you know." Aizawa said curiously.
"No." Izuku said.
---------------------------------------------------------
After a week went by, Aizawa found himself loving the child he was looking after.
After a month he learnt that Izuku's birthday was July 15th, so he baught some presents for him.
And after a year, he had forgotten what life pre-Izuku was like.
---------------------------------------------------------
"So how's Izuku doing?" A skinny man asked but to no avail "Uuuuh... Aizawa, Aiiiizzzaaaawwwwaaa, AIZAWA!"

"Arrgh, oh sorry Toshinori, I zoned out for a second then." Aizawa said lazily. "I'm worried fo Izuku, I left Nemuri to look after him, other than that his good."

Toshinori laughed "Bad move! But I'm glad to hear he's fine."

Aizawa turned serious "Yeah, fine."

"Something wrong." Toshi said in a concerned tone.

"No, just, the kids past is a bit disturbing." Aizawa than explained what happened and that he found him when the villains base burned to the ground.

"Good god." Toshi mumbled.