ENTERANCE EXAMS AND A THE MAN IN THE YELLOW SUIT.

Over the course of the next few months Izuku had finished cleaning the beach, he had also leant that if he activated his quirk and didn't let the lightning out of his body it would send his body into a state he liked to call 'Speed Force Overdrive.' in this state his skin becomes slightly transparent and you can see his lightning in his vains,his eyes also go completely cyan, along with that he can run at mach 2 in this mode.

Izuku was sat on his bed pondering on how to go about improving his quirk for the entrance exam. 'The entrance exam is tomorrow and I need more control of my lightning throw if I want to stand out.'
After a while of thinking, he came up with the idea to run and thor the bolt at the same time because running in circles slows him down and takes longer. He also realised that at his top speed he could run in circles to make a tornado.
"I've got it!" He exclaimed. He looked at his clock. "10:30pm, should probably get to sleep." He went to sleep and prepared for the following day.

He woke up and checked his clock,
"6:30 am." He muttered an he for up and wwnt for the shower. After he finished he got into his uniform, ate his breakfast and left for U.A.

<Izuku POV>
'I'm here I've finally made it.' these are the thoughts running through my head as I take one step closer to achieving my dream. And trip over my own foot. 'Guess I'll die.' I thought but I never hit the ground, I looked up to see a sunny brunette. I look down and freak out because I wasn't used to floating.

"Sorry about using my quirk on you without asking, but it would be bad luck if you fell over. I'm Ochako Uraraka by the way." she said, I was lost but I replied.
"It's fine and thank you. My name is Izuku Aizawa, we should get inside."

A few minutes later and we where in the main hall and present mic was giving his speach, when suddenly a robotic boy with blue hair stood up, "You said there where three types of robot, this paper shows four, if this is a mistake in U.A papers it's disgraceful. And you with the messy hair," He said pointing at me, "If your trying to intimidate us with your quirk, then it's not working, either stop the lightning around your body or leave." he yelled.

I got a little pissed by this, "My sincerest apologies... For the inconvenience of me NOT GIVING A FUCK!!"
He looked shocked but sat down nonetheless. The laughter of the rest of the room died down and present mic continued,
"Anyway, the fourth robot is worth zero points, it's mostly just an obstile, I'd recommend that you stay away from it. It's not that it can't be beaten, there's just... No point."

<Narrator POV>
Everyone was now outside getting ready for the practical exam, Izuku noticed the girl who helped him and was going to thank her when he felt a hand on his shoulder,
"She's getting ready and trying to calm her nerves. Your going to try to distract her so she does worse." The blue haired boy from inside said.
"I swear to fuck, all I'm going to do is thank her because she helped me outside and then I was gonna try to help her steel her nerves. Make shure you know the intentions of a person before you judge them." Izuku replied with a hint of venom.

Suddenly, the doors opened and present mic shouted go. Izuku was off like a rocket and scored 110 points within 3 minutes, after another 7 minutes, that he spent helping the other participants gain points, he felt the ground rumble. He looked up to see a zero-pointer. With everyone running away and no one looking back it was hard to notice, but the brunette from outside was about to get crushed by the robot. Izuku had little time but he calculated that to life the robot he'd have to run at 890mph. He had no time to hesitate, he ran circles around the robot, gaining speed as he went, after 55 seconds of running the robot was starting to float off the ground, Izuku kept running and after 2 minutes was able to get to speed. He let the robot float and ran down the street of the fake city and touned around and ran back. Just before he reached it he grabbed all the lightning he created and threw it all at once. The sheer force of the impact was enough to blow the robot sky high. While he had the chance he ran to grab the Uraraka and took her to safety. The robot hit the ground and immediately exploded, the size of the explosion caused the entire street to be demolished.

The girl was shocked, the participants where taken aback and the staff where utterly baffled by this show of power. In the spectators room a long-haired man was smiling he looked at a strange bear, mouse thing and said, "Nezu, I want him in my class."
The creature — now identified as nezu — nodded and looked back at the screens.

Back outside Izuku was on his way home when he saw a figure, it looked blurred and didn't seem to do much but look at Izuku, "Who are you." Izuku shouted, the man was wairing a yellow sout and half mask, his eyes where red and he was blurred. "Who are you." Izuku shouted, louder this time. -no response-. The man sped of in a blur of red lightning. Izuku got home and went to sleep, though he was unable to get that man about of his head.

"Who the hell was he." Izuku said