SPORTS FESTIVAL 2 - PURPLE CONTROL

As the obatical race began Izuku immediately rap at full speed and cleared the tunnel and made it to the robo inferno. Using his lightning as a weapon he threw a bolt at the head and carried on running. As he made it to the fall he used the momentum he had to jump from pillar to pillar.

"Not yet Midoriya." He heard from behind him. He looked around to see Todoroki about 10 ft away.
"Sorry." Izuku said.
"What for?" Todoroki asked confused.
"This." Izuku replied as he sent a bolt of lightning at the ice path Todoroki was using. The path blew up and sent Todoroki back.

As he got to the mine field he just ran at a faster speed than they could explode.

"AND IN FIRST PLACE IS THE SPEED DEAMON HIMSELF IZUKU MIDORIYA." Mic shouted. After everyone finished they moved on to the cavalry battle (results same as cannon except swap Ochaco for Momo.)

They moved onto the first fight. Izuku vs Shinsou.
"So Izuku is that you?" a purple haired bit said.
"Ye-." Izuku was about to reply when Ojiro covered his mouth with his tail.
"Don't speek to him. His quirk let's him control you if you respond to him." He said.
"Awsome and yes I am Izuku Midoriya." Izuku replied to both.

*Time skip to the fight brought to you by my crippling need for hugs*

"Both fighters ready. BEGIN." Midnight shouted.
"It's a good quirk you have there. I bet you had a childhood to die for." Shinsou said.
Izuku had flashbacks to his time in a lab.
"If you're being literal about the die part then yes." Izuku replied coldly.
Shinsou was taken aback by his response and so was the crowd.

Izuku capitalized on this chase and ran at Shinsou pushing him out of the ring.

"Gomenasai, I was angry. My childhood was painful. For more than one reason." Izuku mumbled the last part.
"It's fine... Midoriya." Shinsou said, shocking Izuku.
"How do you-" he was interrupted.
"We need to talk." Shinsou said seriously.
"Right." Izuku replied.