TAMING THE UNTAMED

Izuku arrived home to Aizawa asking where he was,
"Training." Izuku replied bluntly, he then went back to his room and tried to figure new ways to use his quirk. He entered a constant state of mumbling. "Oi motor mouth, shut the fuck up and come out." The voice surprised him so much he came back to reality, "Get out here bebore I put you 6 feet under." he looked out his window and saw some familiar ash blond hair.
"One sec kaachan." Izuku shouted back.
"One, two, three, four, five." Bakugou counted.
"Don't be pedantic!" Izuku shouted back! "Right, I'm coming."
---------------------------------------------------------
At the beach Izuku was thinking of new ways of using his quirk.
'how could I use my quirk for long raged attacks'  he thought.
"Hey, dekiru, snap out of it and clean the fucking beach." he heard Bakugou shout.

"Ahh, Okay." Izuku ran to help his explosive friend.
——————————————————
After a while Bakugou left and Izuku stayed behind to train his quirk and find new ways to use it. 'I still need to figure out a way to use my quirk at long range.' Izuku was still troubled about the long rage capabilities of his quirk. Then it hit him.

Lightning.

"Hah, I've got it, lightning is a physical  thing and can be manipulated!" he exclaimed. "If I can get to a high enough velocity, then the lightning will be hot enough to cause a decent amount of damage without being fatal!" he shouted in realisation.
He than proceeded to run at top speed in circles, "AAAAAAARRRRRRRHHHHHHH" Izuku could feel the lightning in his body heating up so he put his hand behind him and grabbed one of the bolts and threw it with a scream. It hit his target and created a large hole in it.
——————————————————

After about an hour of practice he had perfected the throw and was packing up to go home, when he saw something that he didn't expect, a girl, the one who he had saved a few month ago she was stood there watching him train, after a while she walked away and Izuku decided to start walking home but when he got about half way down the street he heard her voice.
"Damn, he's gone I wanted to talk to him again." she said.
He ran up behind her and said "Talk to who?" he said in a joyful tone.
"*scream*" momo screamed as Izuku made her jump.
"Hahahahahahaha, you should have seen your face, hahaha, it was a picture." Izuku laughed.
"IZUKU, don't do that!" momo yelled but she chuckled anyway.
"So who where you talking about." Izuku said, composing him, "You seemed like you really wanted to see them."

"*sigh* How strait dumb can you get." momo replied, "I was talking about you, baka."

Izuku's face entered super saiyan Rose 3 as he became a tomato, "Huh, me really am I that important!!!" Izuku yelled, "I mean I'm just Izuku Midoriya and your Momo Yaoyorozu, heiress to the most influential family in Japan!" Izuku yelled.

Momo was shocked that he knew her family but carried on regardless. "Calm down. 1: yes you are important, just because I'm rich doesn't make me a better person. And 2: I had a question for you."

Izuku calmed down and replied "What is it Momo." he said.

"I was wondering if you wanted to come round to my place at some point?" Momo asked.

Izuku was freaking out the richest girl in Japan just invited him to her house and he didn't know what to say. He didn't want to seem disrespectful so he replied with, "Shure, I don't see why not."

A/N: gomenasai for how long it took to get this made it was my birthday yesterday and I had to start the new school year so I'm a little busy, so to say.