BATTLE TRAINING.

The next day, all Izuku could think about is that man,
"He's a real mystery." Izuku whispered.

He couldn't worry too much because he could hear a booming voice from down the hallway. Suddenly, All Might burst through the door shouting,

"I AM HERE COMING THROUGH THE DOOR LIKE A NORMAL PERSON."

'So abnormal' The whole class thought.

Izuku ignored the classes comments on All Might and waited for him to start the lesson.

All Might pressed a button on a strange remote and told everyone to where their hero costumes. Everyone obliged and went to the changing rooms.

As soon as Izuku took his shirt off, all the boys staired at him.

"Izuku what's with your body, those scars." Kirishima said, shocked

"My past is my past Kiri." Izuku said.

"I understand." Kirishima mumbled.

Izuku's suit was made from a velocity proof fabric so it didn't catch on fire when he ran, it was a fully blue design with silver trimming and a silver lighting bolt in the center of his chest and on his ears. It also had a half-mask that covered his hair to his nose and his jaw and chin.

Outside everyone is complimenting each others costumes, when All Might gets everyone's attention and explains the task at hand

Outside everyone is complimenting each others costumes, when All Might gets everyone's attention and explains the task at hand. (same as cannon.) and the teams. (Same as cannon except Momo is with Izuku, Uraraka is with Bakugou and Iida is with Mineta).

"THE FIRST BATTLE WILL BE IZUKU AND YAOYOROZU VS URARAKA AND BAKUGOU." All Might's voice boomed.

Bakugou smiled and wished Izuku good luck as he went to the bomb as he was a villain.

Izuku and Momo stood outside the building and chatted about strategy.
"When we enter no doubt that Bakugou will attack me first." Izuku said. "So as soon as that happens, run for the bomb." Izuku continued.

"BEGIN." All Might boomed.

As Izuku entered the building Bakugou came round the corner to attack him. He turned and nodded at Yaoyorozu and she ran to find the bomb.

"Fighting alone, brave move Dekiru." Bakugou shouted.

"I'm not fighting." Izuku replied.

"Huh." Bakugou said, confused.

"Catch me if you can." Izuku smiled as he ran at full speed. Bakugou chased after him but lost him completely. When out of nowhere, he felt a pain in his neck and fell unconscious. Izuku stood there with a smile of his face.

Inside the observation room everyone was in shock.
"Izuku what the hell was that, it was so many." Kirishima said.

"He is so fast." Mina said.

"Let's hope we don't have to race him." Kaminari joked.

"You don't see it." Todoroki let out.

"See what?" Kaminari said.

"He wasn't always this fast, let me explain, his quirk is a speed type. But that doesn't mean that he has always been this fast. If you look there's lightning coming from his back as he runs. Something like that can only happen if he is moving at a high velocity. Meaning that his speed is much more than just a natural born ability. He has trained hard and worked harder to be this fast. I just hope I naver have to fight him." Todoroki explained.

"That makes sense." Kaminari said.

"Hey look he's found the bomb." Aoyama said.

Back with Izuku and he's found Uraraka and the bomb he runs behind the bomb at places hi hand on it.

"THE HERO TEAM WINS." All Might boomed.

"But how????" Uraraka said with visible confusion.

"Hey." Izuku said playfully.

"How did you-" Uraraka was cut off.

"You really don't want to know. It's a long explanation." Izuku replied.

"Oh okay." Uraraka said.