THERE'S SOMETHING ABOUT HER

7 years had been and gone, with Izuku learning that his quirks top speed was 357MPH and, with some help from Aizawa, learnt that the lightning he creates while running is due to the heat caused by the velocity of which he runs at.

Izuku was now 14 and due to the strength of his quirk had made friends with a boy who has an explosive personality, a boy by the name of Katsuki Bakugou.

During his last day of middle school Katsuki turned and said "Hey, Dekiru, wanna ditch class and go train."
Before he cold say anything else they where out of class and at the Dagoba Beach. Katsuki looked confused "The fuck we doing here?!"

Izuku looked at him and said in a deadpan tone "Training."

Katsuki looked even more confused "Yeah I know that much but why are we in this pigsty?!!"

Izuku looked at him and explained "There are 10 months till the UA entrance exam and this part of the beach used to be so beautiful, so, we're going to clean it."

"WHAT, DEKIRU PLEASE TELL ME YOUR KIDDING!" Katsuki screamed.

"No, I'm not. If we start today and do at least 10 hours a day the whole beach will be cleaned by the entrance exam." Izuku seemed confident in his training schedule.
---------------------------------------------------------
After 3 months, Izuku was looking more toned and had had a growth spurt, he now stood at 5"9 and had a very attractive body.

On his way home from training he saw someone who was trying to rape a young girl, she looked about his age with long black hair tied into a spiky ponytail and she had a well developed body, he didn't want to be the one who stood around and did nothing, so he got into a running stance and ran at full speed towards the molester and gave him a powerful kick to the gut, he flew back a few feet as Izuku walked over, spat at the man then said in an agrivated tone, "People like you are, in my book, the scum of the earth, praying on young women, total scumbags," he then walked over to the girl he was molesting and said "Are you okay, he didn't do anything too bad, did he?" he said this with a concerned tone which matched the look in his eye.
"No, h-he didn't, thank you." she replied with a hint of trauma.
"Good, I wouldn't want you to be traumatised for life thanks to him." he gave her a million watt smile and walked away, but was stopped by her shouting,
"Hey, I didn't get your name I'm Momo Yaoyorozu, what's your name." she blushed a little as Izuku replied,
"Izuku Aizawa, but call me Izuku." she smiled and said,
"Well in that case, call me Momo." they then exchanged contact information and walked away. But Izuku's mind couldn't help but wonder 'that girl, she is special in some way, I just can't put my finger on it but I know that... There's something about her'