chapter 8

--"you smell good"--

Kakashi shivers under narutos warm touch. Even tough naruto smelled mostly like ramen there was still something that kakashi enjoyed about his scent

Naruto finally let go, Leaving the younger boy leaning on his chest.
Kakashi rubbed his eyes and this action didn't go unnoticed by the older one.

"You should take a nap, you're tired"

Naruto softly spoke placing his hands on kashis' shoulders.

"Hngghh.."

Kakashi groaned as naruto wrapped his arms around his neck from behind nodding his head on kashis' shoulder. He noticed this and got the hint. he then leans more back forcing naruto to lay down.

Kakashi turned around to face naruto, looking at him for A while, then without saying a word he buried his head on narutos neck just like naruto had imagined Earlier.

Naruto turned his head and gave kashi a kiss on the forehead

"Wake me up when you wake up"

Kakashi silently nodded before Falling asleep.

_________________

Six hours pass as the boys sleep tightly cuddling to each other. The younger male twitched as he woke up

"Hngghh-"

He groaned rubbing his eyes and blinking to slowly wake up. He looked over the boy he was sleeping on. Naruto looked so peaceful yet so charming

"Dad?"

.........

"DAD!"

"RAMEN!....oh it was you.."

Naruto twitched waking up to the other calling him. Naruto sat up leaving the others head on his lap.
It was 5:19 pm, perfect they could go outside and.....

"Dad these clothes are tight.."

"They shouldn't be.. They were just your si- oh.."

Kashi had grown again. Now he was about 9 years old 'so he grows..just when I'm not looking..' Naruto stared at the boy for awhile and then took his shirt off and told kashi' the same.

"W-why? And why did you?"

"These might be too big big but you have to have some clothes"

Kakashi blushed and took his shirt off.
Naruto looked at him up and down admiring his looks

"Now put this on and I'll look for right size pants for you"

Kakashi nodded and took the shirt from narutos' hands. Admiring every cell on narutos' body he followed him with his eyes as he walked to his closet.

"Hmm.. What about these?"

Naruto said turning back at the boy holding a pair of orange pants. He smiled quite proud of what he had found. He was sure he had lost these ones. He knew they wouldn't fit him no but he was still proud.

"Hey?"

Kakashi didn't hear, he was too focused on naruto.

"Kashi? You there"

"H-huh yeah those are good.."

Naruto closed his closet door and sat down next to kashi'

"Here, now put em' on"

Kakashi nodded and began to take off his hilariously tight pants, leaving him with his over sized shirt and boxers. He then motioned naruto to give him the pants which were placed on the couch.

"There! You look good kashi!"

"Hnggh.."

"Turn around kashi."

Kakashi did as told. Naruto glanced up and down and smiled. He then placed his hand on kashis cheek making kakashi paralyze for a second

"Dad.."

"Call me naruto.."

"Naruto.."

Naruto took away his hand noticing how it made the other feel 'why did i..'
As naruto put his hand back down the other one grabbed it and put it back on his cheek. Naruto stared at the boy eyes wide open. 'He liked it...?'. "Morning, night, evening don't really care..... Kit?" "Kurama fuck with you I was having a moment" "you having a moment? Yeah with who?" 

Naruto shook his head lightly and focused on the boy. Kakashi got closer and put down his mask. Naruto  was confused 'are we...going to..' The boy with silver hair came closer until their lips were almost touching 'i think we are..'

Naruto leaned forwards to close the space between the two and placed his lips on the smaller ones. Kakashi got a shiver and the warm feeling the kiss gave him made him feel comfortable yet he was so confused. Putting his hands around narutos neck he felt a warm hand going under his shirt.

Kakashi broke the kiss confused about what naruto was doing. Naruto took his hand away fast 'god damnit' Naruto felt like everything he does is screw up.

"I'm sorry kakashi I just..."

Naruto didn't get an answer kakashi stared at him eyes so wide open that his eyeballs could drop at any minute.

"I liked it"

kakashi muttered. Narutos worry faded away 'in the name of hokage thank you' 

"W-well then.."

Naruto stuttered mentally slapping himself for doing so. Kakashi put his mask back up and sat next to him 'HOW CAN HE BE SO CALM..LIKE WE DIDN'T JUST KISS' naruto thought looking at the boy like he was an alien from a planet called 8262xzL.

But in reality kakashi just wanted to bury his head on the pillow and scream like a school girl after their crush complimented them. He was good at hiding his flusterness behind his poker face. 'Did i really.... My dad... What... Am I....' He was trying to progress his emotions and the way he felt at the moment. He couldn't keep it in any longer, the flusternes, shyness and everything mixed up that he was so hardly trying to keep in only for himself to see, came out.

He began to cry

Narutos' face went completely pale, his brain went blank. He felt like a total monster. 'Why.... Why did i do what I did...' Naruto watched the other one wiping away the tears and sniffing.

"I'm.."

"Shut up."

The boy with silver hair said quickly

"You make me feel this really weird way. B-b-but you're my dad and this feelin-.."

"I'm not your real dad kashi' its complicated but actually you are 30"

Naruto blurted out 'well now its said atleast' Kakashi lifted his head up giving the other boy a confused but slightly released look

"What?"

"I'll explain later but .... Don't you remember being like 5 just six hours ago?"

"N-no?"

Naruto  got it now 'so he doesn't remember anything...' Naruto hugged the younger boy whispering to him

"Don't worry I have that feeling too"

___________________

HOLY ITACHI ITS DONE. SO GOD DAMN  LONG BUT YALL DESERVE IT!!!!!

words: 1054