s4 chapter 5

Pliz that picture is basically Tobi's and deidaras relationship.☝

__________

They all stand there in a rather awkward silence before itachi decided to start it all with a sight. The younger uchiha got up on his feet walking to kakashi.

"Very well, I see we have a problem."

Itachi gets on his knee making eye contact that lasted more that few seconds with the kid. He looks up at naruto already knowing what the problem was.

"U-uuuh... Grandma tsunade said that..... That if I want him...to..to be normal again he needs to learn his past."

Itachi slightly nodded and took the boy by his wrist and dragged him on the couch slightly bothered because all the eyes were now on him. Hidan saw how uncomfortable itachi was and decided to go and get something to eat.

"I don't know a lot about him I only met him during our anbu missions but just by looking at him I could tell he was rather lonely at times."

Itachi started it off and just as things were getting serious hidan came back holding a fork while laughing so much he might even pass out.

"Yo whisker kid. Look at this shit."

He wheezed showing the absolutely flat fork he had found. Naruto found it a rather hilarious and started to laugh. As hidan walked around with the flat ass fork laughing with naruto and showing it to everyone itachi continued his conversation with the hatake.

"Kakashi wasn't too outgoing but he was smart and he would be the first of us to go and fight someone."

He continued and kakashi just sighed. How should he handle all the info he just had gained? The boy wasn't even twelve and he should understand all that?. Kakashi was deep in though only interrupted by the laugh of the older silver head.

"Please be quiet, its getting annoying."

Itachi asked politely but hidan just flipped him off.

"You're bothered because your boyfriend isn't here"

He mocked and itachi only sighed closing his eyes.

"Me and kisame are comrades, it should be clear to you that we are nothing more."

Hidan knew that but teasing itachi about it was a inside joke in the akatsuki. By the time kakuzu had cleaned all the cards from the table he took his cape and headed down stairs.

"I need to go, time is money and I've only got money and the extra I gave you, hidan don't waste it to hail that Janka Sama or something."

He was in the end of the stairs when he finished saying what he needed and hidan was pissed off. He disliked when someone said the name of his dear janshin-sama wrong.

"Its janshin goddammit!"

He yelled after the man but kakuzu didn't even hear. He was out. Itachi got on his feet and headed to the kitchen, he was getting rather hungry.

"Very well, little kakashi do you need something to eat"

He glanced behind him and kakashi slightly nodded. He was uncomfortable, well who wouldn't be if they were surrounded by unknown men.

"Pffft! What are you? A big brother?"

Hidan mocked him and deidara chuckled. Naruto was confused and decided to take a seat on the couch next to the blonde akatsuki member.

"Don't say that, hidan"

Itachi hated being called
big brother/nii-san by anyone now days, it was sasukes thing to call him that and no one else had the right to use that on him. Hidan tch'ed and took a seat next to naruto. He rested his hand on narutos shoulder and stared at this.

"So how many tails does it have?"

He started and naruto got confused for a second but then realized what the man was talking about.

"Nine"

Hidan gasped slightly, it was true what tobi and whispered him.

"Its the nine tails, hidan"

Kakashi came back happily eating a sandwich itachi had made for him and himself. They sat on the two chairs behind the couch and start listening the conversation.

"So whisker kid, what you usually do then? I mean you're rather different"

Hidan smirked at him and naruto began to think.

"I don't know I think only difference is that I don't have parents or so many friends. Only sakura-chan and sasuke"

He said having his fingers attached to his chin. Itachi quietly smiled now that he knew sasuke was safe.

"Tell me about those brats ay?"

Its not like hidan cared much he just wanted to know what the friendly jinjuriki was like.

"Uhh. Well sakura is so beautiful and nice and ...sometimes really scary dattebayo?"

He chuckled

"And well sasuke, he so annoying always calling me that stupid usuratonkachi, everyone thinks he's so cool and so strong but he's just introverted."

Itachi smiled more rather happy to hear about sasuke. Naruto just stuck his tongue out and hidan laughed.

"Ay what are you smiling at uchiha brat?"

"Nothing"

Itachi calmly answered to deidaras question still having the smile on his face.

"He's just happy that kisame is coming back soon"

Hidan wheezes but naruto had a question.

"Are... Are you an uchiha?"