chapter 18

"Why does all your soap smell like crap?"

Naruto says coming out of the bathroom wearing a pair of blue pants and holding two different kinds of soaps in his hands.

"Like what the fuck is this ? Avocado cucumber ? And passion fruit+pear? "

Kakashi really didn't have the energy to even care. He just stood in place and looked at this guy who is supposed to be his boyfriend.

"Ehm... The lack of sleep is really kicking in, na?"

He awkwardly smiles putting his mask on place and heading towards the bed. It was so late that kashi knew they wouldn't be up before 2pm.

The two of them eventually get in bed naruto tightly snuggling onto kakashis' chest.

"Good night sasuke."

"Its kakashi..."

"Yeahyeah sakura"

"Good night to you too ..."

__________

The sun shines bright through the unclosed blinds, painting a little stripes on the boy with whiskers on his cheeks. He opened his eyes, going half bing for a moment because of how bright the sun is. He then slowly lifted his head up finding himself alone in the bed he was sleeping on 'was it all a dream?'

"Naruto are you awake?"

He hears from the other side of the room. It was kakashi who was sitting on the couch reading his book all comfy looking.

"Hi.. What time is it?"

" exactly 3:21pm"

"WHAT??? IM SUPPOSED TO BE TRAINING WITH PERVY SAGE (his ass ain't dead yet in this AU)"

Naruto quickly stumbled out of bed struggling with the shirt he was supposed to put on.

"You don't want any breakfast?"

"I'll tell pervy sage to take me somewhere to eat."

Kakashi quietly nods just seeing the boy run out of his house leaving the front door vide open 'naruto..' He mutters and walks over to the door to close it

'Where will I end up with you?'

__________

Next chapter is going to be so MF long IN THE NAME OF STEFAN I PROMISE THIS

Wroms: 319